Brothers of the Brew Recruiting for PVE / PVP

90 Human Paladin
Hi everyone on Shadowmoon! How are u guys all doing today? I'm seriously looking for ppl that want to PVP and PVE respectively. Please read the following.

About the Guild - U must be 21 of age or older to join this guild. After u're main is in all alts are accepted. This is a round table. Not a Dictatorship. We make decisions as a whole.

PVP - Mainly i'm looking for a solid PVP group for Rated bg's every week. I'd like to run these every day 24-7. Lets face it, this isn't vanilla. So I don't think we need to do that. I'd like to at least run Rbg's Sat and Sun noon-8pmish. I'm looking for players that want to learn and progress together.

PVP Times - Sat Sun Noon-8pmish (I know I listed this above, thank u)

PVE - I'm not really concerened about PVE at the moment. If all the ppl that wanted to pve w/ us stayed w/ us over the last two months, we'd have a 25 man group going right now. And since the last 10 man group for MV talked a big game and said they wanted to progress and stick w/ it, and then all left after the first night (1st boss down to 15% life, Tanking was an issue, we got 2 overloads at once almost every attempt) and one dps was an issue, but we were still on pace for the enrage timer, these guys said they wanted to progress, but left us high and dry the next day. If u're a player that wants to be the 10th man in a guild that downs every boss on heroic, and U want things handed to u, this guild is not for u.

PVE Times - Tue Wen Thur 7pm-Midnight - Sign up on the ingame Raid Calendar. If u miss one raid u're excused. If it happens twice, u're just not gonna raid anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]