rate the rogue xmog above part III

90 Worgen Rogue
02/13/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Darkington
I like it 8/10

8/10 for the oldschool armor and tabard.
LOVE the set, but not a fan of the tabard. 8/10.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
9/10
STAB:
Everything is cool except for the Tabard, other than that it's very cool.

<--- Me
I have the same set, but was thinking about changing to the rogue ICC gear later today.
Edited by Gravestalker on 2/18/2013 12:38 PM PST
95 Undead Rogue
8/10 @ Gravestalker

I want those shoulders soooo bad. I don;t really care for the helm though. I've never liked it tbh.
90 Undead Rogue
6/10 the pants just do not match the other pieces, and the partial bloodfang seems kinda out of place.
90 Human Rogue
Keep it simple
90 Worgen Rogue
4/10
I give you a 4 for the cool weapon but that about it...
90 Human Rogue
I like the Bloodfang set, even though it's not full. And very few things from WotLK I like.
7/10
90 Troll Rogue
9.5/10
I think that helm just looks silly, otherwise I'd rate 10/10.
90 Human Rogue
I agree, the helm looks weird.

10/10
Scary to think of a witchdoctor rogue.
Imagine, a rogue that can hex and heal.
90 Human Rogue
@Sneakattakk

7/10
Because I rarely see that transmog on a rogue.
Although, I don't like it that much because of the helmet.
Ooh rate me plz!
90 Night Elf Rogue
9/10. I like the red xmog. I have a red one as a backup as well. The red looks good on worgen also.
90 Night Elf Rogue
I love it, 9.5/10, not a perfect 10 because I don't like cursed visions and the weapons could look a little more intimidating.
90 Orc Rogue
02/19/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Razorfiend
I love it, 9.5/10, not a perfect 10 because I don't like cursed visions and the weapons could look a little more intimidating.

8.4/10

Very solid set... the helm doesn't match much, though I can see where you were going with it using those daggers.
90 Troll Rogue
9/10

Dislike those daggers and it'd look better if the helm lining was more of a black.
90 Undead Rogue
5/10
but thats purely a personal thing, Not a fan of dresses :P

stock standard t8 look with a few mixed bits in
<
90 Human Rogue
I'd say 7/10. Just a couple things that got me..

The helm for sure. The coloring on your boots has a bit red on it and kinda looks weird with your green offset color. Maybe a better tabard? other than that, not bad.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
@thesexorcist: i am le tired of seeing the black blindfold on leather wearers. get something new and fun! also, you have bloodfang shoulders, which continue to elude me after almost 30 attempts (my stats are incorrect). and your weapons are gimongous. 8.5/10

i impulsively decided to go with something fun and whimsical. it doesn't totally match and the helm i've had banked for years and pulled it out because it pulls in the colors on the kilt. need new shoulders and daggers, i know, but it's unique, like tekton likes to do. :~D
90 Human Rogue
@thesexorcist: i am le tired of seeing the black blindfold on leather wearers. get something new and fun! also, you have bloodfang shoulders, which continue to elude me after almost 30 attempts (my stats are incorrect). and your weapons are gimongous. 8.5/10

i impulsively decided to go with something fun and whimsical. it doesn't totally match and the helm i've had banked for years and pulled it out because it pulls in the colors on the kilt. need new shoulders and daggers, i know, but it's unique, like tekton likes to do. :~D

Word, it was the first thing that came to mind. Kinda cliche, i know..
Maybe ill try some xmog addon or some kinda outfitter? I'll see what I can come up with once I get a chance
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Word, it was the first thing that came to mind. Kinda cliche, i know..
Maybe ill try some xmog addon or some kinda outfitter? I'll see what I can come up with once I get a chance

what about the eye of rend? it's an eyepatch that's not done as often and it's pure black, to match with what you've got going on. http://www.wowhead.com/item=12587

or perhaps the red bandit mask (it's my default when i use the garona set, my fave transmog): http://www.wowhead.com/item=24585, http://www.wowhead.com/item=14263.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]