BGDD

90 Orc Warlock
Hey everyone. So I'm gona keep things short and just say BGDD needs some people. I've had to quit raiding due to RL and our raid attendance has been quite low.

Don't expect any heroics or anything like that, we may have gotten savior, but we are a VERY casual guild. We've cleared MSV, have 4/6 HoF and 1/4 Terrace. Just know what fire looks like and understand that it's hot. A basic understanding of the class you're playing wouldn't hurt either.

Whisper Gnaker in-game if you're interested. I'll still be on vent from time to time yelling at everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I thought you guys cleared everything. I've seen a few with the tranquil master title
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Don't get me started, because that really pisses me off.

The progression on my character is all done with BGDD, and it's all BGDD has cleared.

As I said, they're not a bad group, we just have attendance issues. Hence this forum post. We need people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Rahl
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Rahl loves Blaq Spring Rolls. He can fit the whole thing in his mouth ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hey there Clark, how's everyone over in Dabu doing?

Damn right Nikki, how do you think I got into BGDD in the first place?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
by fitting a Blaq spring roll in you mouth until it explodes of many salty flavors?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I can do more than that.

But seriously anyone reading this thread wanting to raid please get up with Gnaker in game. BGDD is a great group of people and you'll love running with them.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
and Big Blaq spring rolls
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
<3 Rahl
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
<3 Xxl
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are currently looking for a decent DPS with OS heals, capable of pulling 70k+ dps. A ret/holy or an enhancement/resto shaman but all options are considered!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
<3 Rahl! Warlock Brothers for life.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Shuk!!!
I misses you <3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Can any Shadow based spec join this brotha-hood or is it Lock only?

btw if I see any green fire coming out of either of you, you will need to turn in your card.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Fel flame is more powerful. I am powerful. I will use Fel flame.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I want an invite to this warlock club.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You're in Edynn!
Dahk can be in too as long as he only does shadow. Disc/Holy just isn't evil enough.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I was going to get my hunter in there to raid with yall but I was told "We'd rather have no people than someone that doesn't know how to play a hunter" because I only do 50k -.- I thought that's why you NEED raiding guilds, to GET gear... LFR isn't all that nice of gear.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Don't feel offended, Krissy. While there's only a handful of Horde guilds on Khadgar who have progressed through all three 5.1 raids on normal, you can however join a casual raiding guild with your hunter and learn/move up from there. Learning to play your class optimally should always take priority over any quality of raid gear.
Edited by Valena on 3/5/2013 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]