Insight

90 Human Priest
Anyone from insight still on medivh?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Only a couple of us still hanging around.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
YOLO
Reply Quote
I just came back, kind of, after almost 2 years. Got really bored. Fant hasn't picked it up yet, but he occasionally looks over at my screen so if I stay, he may be back as well haha. Not to raid though. No time to commit.
Reply Quote
I am just getting back into this. You can all add my real id jkill#1288 or add me on FB (name is Justin Killen from Moncton, NB). Would be awesome to get back into maybe some dungeons or questing with old friends. Game is boring without friends.. haha
Reply Quote
99 Tauren Warrior
I am not form <insight> but I used to PvP against them. Does that count?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got excited. Then saw that this post was from January.

I also think it's time for the world to know: It was Fleance that made fun of Osc's wife. He did it, not me!
Reply Quote
Oh don't get that started again... He might show up again and start talking about lemons and buttholes again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thread Necromancy go!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
necro bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Was Insight the guild that got mad at me because they wanted rankings to be done on a weekly basis instead of daily? Or was that Dauntless?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I was in Insight from Ulduar through most of ICC, moved a couple of times sense then. But I'm still around, just different server and retired from raiding now. :O (Used to be ravendale incase the r through peeps off)
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 10:00 PMPosted by Alerian
Was Insight the guild that got mad at me because they wanted rankings to be done on a weekly basis instead of daily? Or was that Dauntless?

I believe Hogun from dauntless was the instigator of all that nonsense, but insight backed em up on it if I recall correctly by also asking not to be listed in the progression thread...

cause you know... it was their intellectual property and how dare you post their progress on a thread on a message board...

or something like that... I just remember the whole thing being stupid.
Edited by Lighten on 1/30/2014 12:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
The Dauntless started it and I think pretty much every raiding guild got in on the thread drama. I can't remember why though. It was a beef with the guy who was doing the thread, I just can't remember the reason.

And Insight is hopping these days. There were like 4 of us on the other night.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Cheesy door strat > qq for days > request for removal because of qq. To the best of my memory at least.

4 people is a lot, pretty rare to see old familiar names these days
Edited by Lucifron on 1/30/2014 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
02/01/2014 05:43 AMPosted by Llothar
I miss watching Glitters destroy each and every one of us on the dps meters by like 500% margins.

I remember Gavel announcing in ICC general chat, during one of our alt runs, that Glitters was giving away all of his gold. Word got back to Glitters and he came into ICC to set the record straight.
Reply Quote
Glitters was the best. He'd join a GDKP run and just throw extra gold into the pot just to be a nice guy...

also I enjoyed his fantasy football leagues...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
gavel still alive?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]