Topic What inspired your toon name?
Edited by Glasshouse on 1/17/13 2:43 PM (PST)
My bad. I thought you were talking about my lowbie ally alt.
And you got the 'nerds' part right. xD
80 Night Elf Priest
this toon is based off of my warlock Discord. This toon used to be on the same server as my lock. but yeah.....
dis·cord [dis-kawrd; dis-kawrd] noun
1. lack of concord or harmony between persons or things: marital discord.
2. disagreement; difference of opinion.
3. strife; dispute; war.
4. Music. an inharmonious combination of musical tones sounded together.
5. any confused or harsh noise; dissonance.
dis·course [dis-kawrs, -kohrs, dis-kawrs, -kohrs; dis-kawrs, -kohrs] Show IPA noun, verb, dis·coursed, dis·cours·ing.
1. communication of thought by words; talk; conversation: earnest and intelligent discourse.
2. a formal discussion of a subject in speech or writing, as a dissertation, treatise, sermon, etc.
3. Linguistics . any unit of connected speech or writing longer than a sentence.
verb (used without object)
4. to communicate thoughts orally; talk; converse.
5. to treat of a subject formally in speech or writing.
anywho, don't know why I c/p'd those other than filling up space lol.