The Procrasti Nation Is Recruiting

We're a laid back level 25 guild looking for folks interested in casual raiding (no attendance requirement, no point system, etc), pvp, leveling, heroics and oh so much more.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8pm-11pm server. We're especially interested in dps and healers (priests of any persuasion need not apply for raiding, seriously we have tons), but tanks are also welcome to contact me. If you're not 90 yet but are still interested, contact me!

We're a fun group of mature people. If you're interested in hanging out in a low key environment with helpful folks that raid occasionally, send me an in-game mail and we can chat.

Our website: http://theprocrastination.guildlaunch.com

You won't be able to read anything because you're not a member, but you can look at our pretty theme.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bumpity!

Just wanted to add that tanks are welcome, too.

Classes that would be particularly useful to our raid composition: Shaman, Mage, and Warlock

Feel free to contact me as well.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi all, we're bumping this thread because TPN is looking for active members. Ask us about...

Raid:
Tuesday & Thursday 8-11 pm EST
We are seeking a healer and DPS for our 10-man regular raid nights.
We have cleared 6/6 MsV, 3/6 HoF, and 1/12 of ToT

Fun:
We are happy to take people of all levels and skill. We are predominantly a social guild and encourage people to run heroics, scenarious, and dailies in groups. We also encourage members to interact over vent.

Perks:
We are a level 25 guild with 8 bank tabs.

http://theprocrastination.guildlaunch.com

Join:
You do not need to apply on the website to join.
Whisper Lucifia, Coyotemoon, Apian or Destrider if you're interested.
Edited by Coyotemoon on 3/28/2013 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]