tell me sh*t about MoP

85 Human Warlock
Sweet, I'm going to infect so many people with Zombieism.

We are the new plague.

Also: RAVINE <3

You need to play your lock.

Believe me, I've been tempted! But I did retire Ravine, and it'd feel kind of odd picking her back up again. DPSing is a foreign concept to me now after healing for so long.

But I'm glad you're with Lichbane! They're a fine group of folks. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I miss the Jackhammer picture.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
He got grumpy with me when I brought up the jackhammer...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
-.-
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I know where to find said picture... Just saying. <3
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I find it weird that even I know what picture is being discussed. I've never seen it, but I recall vent conversations about it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
It was pretty dreamy
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I recall seeing this picture at one point in time.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Grats on 90. What are the plans now?

But back to things that really matter, have you been to a Miley Cyrus concert yet?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
lets stop talking about the jackhammer pic sirs..and just wow, WHY HAS EVERYONE SEEN THAT SH*T...also, prodon, ill kill you

Thank you and idk man, sentinels...i love it, i dont want to leave, but NO one is around anymore..but i really miss the whole raiding thing, I need to do something that involves that.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
ALSO yes, i pretty much go to every Miley Cyrus concert ever

I stand in the croud and watch her like a pedo
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Dude, she's totally legal now, though. Skip about halfway through this vid & thank me later. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQd5OEl1W-Q

Raiding's really fun again, but it seems like nobody does 25s any more. I actually see lots of old names still around Ally side, though they're scattered to the four winds.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
02/03/2013 09:27 PMPosted by Lezzy
but NO one is around anymore

Wait a while and eventually you'll see most of the people you used to know pop up in one form or another. For some reason, and I'm guilty of this as well, people really like showing up to say hello right before they disappear into the night once more.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Dude, she's totally legal now, though. Skip about halfway through this vid & thank me later. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQd5OEl1W-Q

Raiding's really fun again, but it seems like nobody does 25s any more. I actually see lots of old names still around Ally side, though they're scattered to the four winds.

oh wow sir, way wait till later? THANKS FOR THAT...just wow

and yeah i would LOVE a 25 man heroic raiding guild about now, but they're noexistant on sentinels and i havent heard about them that often from other servers either, it sucks. i wonder why? that sh*t is really fun.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
02/03/2013 09:27 PMPosted by Lezzy
also, prodon, ill kill you
I am sorry sir, but you will have to wait in line for that.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I will wait in line, cause theres a HUGE line of people that not only want to kill, but are able to...cause youre so bad at pvp

hahah, thats so retarded, but its great too cause i love you so much sir
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]