Disc Priest Looking for a premade to run with

86 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Guys,

I am recently back to WoW and transferred over from Tich (I was one of the day one guys over there). I use to have tons of experience pvp'ing and was really into it when Tich was in it's prime.

Been doing a little pvp recently and while my healing stats are typically fantastic -we lose probably 85% of the matches.

Would really like to get involved with a premade. Please add me in game if you are interested, would much prefer healing a group of regulars vs PuGs that are clueless.
Edited by Exitious on 1/16/2013 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
um ur lvl 83
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah -this isn't my highest but i'm trying to level him up b/c none of my family plays healers on this server. I'm talking BG's and just looking for some people that might run together often. I'm not looking to compete. I don't take this game that seriously anymore.

I'm assuming there are some guilds on this server that pvp on alts as well -just looking to synch up with some people like that and run some BG's whenever we are all on.
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Check out this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1869255969

Apparently, Horde has a pvp channel to network.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
01/26/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Lunaçy
!@#$ you blizz and your bull%^-* premades

Why does your DK suck and what are you doing on these forums
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/27/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Rykinia
Why does your DK suck and what are you doing on these forums

Lets stay on topic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]