<Paradigm> Recruiting

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Paragraphs = Mad :D
Chill out.... And btw can i join this Purplez Fan Club were calling <Paradigm>

EDIT: If everyones already hating on this guild i definitely want in!
DOUBLE MOTHER F*@KING EDIT: I wanna main on my gnome in 5.2 or w/e the next season is.... that should be fun for you guys LOOKIN@U Zabr and Rizer if u poopfaces even play :)

Well i though you liked me so so pretty! sadface :<
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Long post, TL;DR

just kidding, yes i call die by the sword retaliation. No didnt miss second shockwave good try though. Hard to do damage when you have 3-4 people on you, lots of stuns and stuff ya know. Your gm pally friend, has done arena, getting 1750 in 2011, so your wrong their as well. No clue what a displacement macro is. ANNDDDDDDD the reason why i didnt use the awesomeness that is rocket boots the first time was because i had already used them escaping from your 3 guildies. Yes i know im stupid, i came back, i really wanted to check the BMAH.

Loves and kisses, Jelme
Edited by Jelmetwo on 2/26/2013 4:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
CbK
Purplez, I need you and Letmeloveyou on realID. I wanna be able to stay in contact with you guys which is hard with you on alliance mostly.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
ugh im sorry i really couldn't be bothered to read all that. Im just gonna end it with this, your a gear carried warrior playing since the start of the season, not to sure how you didn't get 2200, because every other warrior did. Next season you wont have a gear advantage and you wont be able to face roll people. So lets see how well you do then, ok?????????????????

not so much love now, and only half the normal kisses, Jelme

also i just googled what a displacement macro is, nope dont use them mate, maybe you do because you know about it o.0. What you saw there was some good old aussie lag.
Edited by Jelmetwo on 2/26/2013 8:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Purplez, I need you and Letmeloveyou on realID. I wanna be able to stay in contact with you guys which is hard with you on alliance mostly.

They generally just don't play much anymore, but apparently they will next season
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
YOU ARE SO MAD IT HURRTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

omg bought my character huh, if i was gonna buy a character i would buy a toon with glad on it. Thats a good one though, thats gonna have me laughing for a while

I recently started upgrading my gear, next season honor gear is going to be better than non upgraded this season conquest gear. Oh and yes that is all my conquest gear, like i would really go to the effort to lie about my gear. (incase you didn't know, season ending very soon, i believe next week or the week after)

Mate like i have said many times over, wait till next season. Im gonna be ganking ya so much, theres gonna be so much red on your screen you wont be able to see me fist pumping like a champ!

gear carried warrior fighting under geared warrior and bragging about it = BADDDDDDDDD

thats like me killing full pvers than going on the forums and making threads about it.

also why you keep changing the number of shockwaves i missed o.0, i missed the opener true, but none after that o.0, must be stupid or something. Also im laughing that you have to come up with so many excuses to why you cant face roll me with your superior gear, some weird hack macros, having more gear than i let on. Go self-proclaimed king of coilfang, go face roll more people and brag about it whilst you have the chance!
Edited by Jelmetwo on 2/27/2013 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/26/2013 08:19 PMPosted by Jelmetwo

They generally just don't play much anymore, but apparently they will next season

some people came back, its a good sign believe it or not. Overall at least we gonna be ready for the next season.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
JELME so pro, gets ex's feathers all rustled

ok, first of all, next season honor gear is going to have more pvp power and resilience than fully upgraded mal gear, however fully upgraded mal gear is going to have better primary and secondary stats.Thus making fully upgraded mal gear equivalent if not better than next season honor gear. So it is highly recommended that instead of buying new conquest pieces that you will not be able to upgrade (which you will than replace with next season honor gear), you upgrade your current pieces so that you do not have to replace them with next season honor gear. Bet you feel stupid right now dont ya.

Also i missed 1 shockwave, all your posts are based over 1 incident, missing 1 shockwave, not 2, not 3, 1. You talk about how i haven't hit you with other shockwaves whilst fighting you and your 4 buddies at the bmah, but wait.... i did. You talk about using truths, stick by it mate, stick by it.

Now about buying my character (lol), notice how i said 'IF' meaning that if i decided to buy a character which i wont because well !@#$ that, i would buy a character with gladiator not 2200. Reason being, i don't see 2200 at that big of a deal, especially this season where any rbg hero can get it. But hey, look through the posts, i don't recall me ever bragging about it.

But obviously you think its a big deal, beating a 2200 warrior, thats why you got this giant epeen, because you think you beat a 2200 warrior in a fair fight.

LET ME SAY THIS IN CAPS LOCK, WARRIOR VS WARRIOR = WHO HAS THE MOST GEAR, and last time i checked, im rocking some sexy blues.

(inb4 gear doesnt matter)

Lets pretend your epeen is a tree, say hello to the lumberjack

stick to pve mate, your much better at it

also since it seems you like to insist on this shockwave thingy, LOL disarming whilst i have die by the sword up, getting it parried and being unable to stop my burst because you already wasted your shockwave in the opener, gj!

ps. seems your still quite mad, should do something about that, like move to australia, we dont get mad down here.

(Real Madrid - Barcelona 3-1 at Camp Nou hahahahahahahaaahahahaahaha)
Edited by Jelmetwo on 2/28/2013 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
also i dont see why we're continuing this, next season ill be playing my war for real, actually doing arena etc. Lets just settle it then k. No need to continue this useless back and forth. Ill even let you get the last response.

loves and kisses, Jelme

(It needs to be said, Barcelona lolololololol)
Edited by Jelmetwo on 2/28/2013 5:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
CbK
I would like to make one point about the argument of buying a new piece of malevolent to replace dreadful versus upgrading existing malevolent gear.

Prior to seeing the stats on the upcoming Season 13 Honor Malevolent Gear:
-You would have been stupid to use your conquest points to upgrade your current gear instead of using them to buy new gear to replace dreadful

However, after the season 13 honor malevolent gear was revealed:
-Season 13 Honor Malevolent is roughly equivalent to Season 12 Non-Upgraded Malevolent
---Season 13 honor is iLvl 476, has less primary stats than current 483 malevolent but has much more resilience and power. Overall, basically equal in strength.
-Upgraded Season 12 Malevolent gear is greater than Season 13 Honor Malevolent.
---Upgrading to 487 is a minor upgrade over next season's honor gear but 491 is a noticeable upgrade over next season's honor gear.

So the moral of the story, depending on when in the season you chose to upgrade your gear rather than buying new gear would decide if you were being smart or not. The moment the new gear was unveiled and the math revealed the differences in strength, I began to upgrade current gear rather than replacing dreadful. The result is 4/5 main set being 491 ilvl and any dreadful that I am still wearing will be replaced with next season's honor gear. This should give me the best possible start for the next season, however anyone with full 491 gear and tier 2 weapon will still have a significant advantage but that advantage will disappear when 27,000 conquest points have been earned and everyone is able to catch up in gear disparity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
CbK
Man, do I love me some Ex.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWAb5NVALw
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
omg where did you get that video of Zabr?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
CbK
03/14/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Vanette
omg where did you get that video of Zabr?!

Why would I be a wizard in the real world? Nobody has ever captured me on film, I live in the shadows.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]