Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Are you a ridiculously talented hunter? Do you enjoy four hour strolls through ancient ruins, buzzing mantid caverns, or beautiful yet corrupted Terraces? If so, you might be a good fit for The Eleventh Plague!
Our core raid team is looking for 1 extremely talented hunter to immediately fill an open raid spot (R.I.P. Winni & her loyal goat Bill).
Why you should choose us:
- We're 3/6H;6/6;3/4 - looking to do even more this tier and next - we'd love to have you help us get there.
- We've got a very fun and talented group of players - our raiders are good, very good. We raid only 2 days a week, but manage the same progression of other guilds who raid much more than we do.
- Our raiders are respectful! Ever get sick of the excessive profanity and racial slurs in pug groups? You won't find it here!
- Our guild rocks - period. Seriously, our guild is very active and social, with a guild website, facebook page, and various guild events where you can win fame, glory, and prizes. You won't find another guild like us on Norgannon!
If you think you've got what it takes to be our core raid team's new hunter, contact Theodin, Rowina, or Camsix ingame. (Also, you'll get bonus points if you have a billy goat pet named Bill or perhaps William).
Edited by Theodin on 1/17/2013 12:42 PM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.