Selling Alani Mount -

100 Pandaren Monk
Hey all,

Have recently acquired a Skycrystal on my hunter, which is useless to me on my alt.

Hence I am selling it.

Selling it for 100k or nearest offer.. I will tag the mob with the sky crystal. You can have master looter and loot it to yourself.

Payment is to be made up front, I'll show you the crystal first if need be.

I will accept half before, and half after but I will masterloot it to you once payment is received. (been scammed before)

Any questions reply here, or pst me in game on my battletag djwok#6656.
Reply Quote
24 Human Priest
100k for a mount that isnt hard to get lul
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i done GL twice over, only got 2 shards ..... grinding the shards without throwing yourself in front of a train is the hard part
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Haha, it's not that bad.. I've played some really grindy MMOs before.. So i'm used to it.. and I find the grinding somewhat therapeutic.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Not to mention thats balls on your drop rate.. I got one on my monk and one on my hunter yesterday.. And I was only doing the GL intro quests to get the dailies on my hunter haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]