Contender's scale item set.

90 Pandaren Monk
I have been looking for a LW that knows how to make these pieces of armor, but to no avail. Do LW's not bother making this set or something? barely any of them on the AH, and they are going for almost double the price of the dragonscale armor.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I have noticed the same thing on the Horde side for my Shammy. He is a LW and I now know most of the patterns for it. The problem I think you run in to with this set is it takes a ton of Prismatic Scales to make it, and being that my Shammy is my 2ed alt he doesn't get much love or time to farm them. To be honest I have yet to figure a good place to farm them. Also I can make the bigger armor kit enchants for mats that are much more plentiful and the are going for 800 to 1200 Gold on the horde side. So for most LW I think that is what they are doing. I could however be way off on this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]