Crusader Strike and Templars Verdict.

1 Human Paladin
Can blizzard make it so we can disable these abilities outside of Cooldowns?

Bit over hitting for less than a warrior auto attack.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You what?

Ok, I'm assuming you're complaining that CS and TV don't hit very hard. Well ok, but saying it's less that a warrior auto attack is just silly. Not gonna debate whether how hard they hit is ok or not (I personally think it's fine, but hey I sure wouldn't complain if they were buffed), but you have to remember what each one also brings with it; a seal and a hand of light. Both your seal and your hand of light are holy damage which means they pass right through armor and are buffed by inquistion. Next time you get a crit with TV you should take a look at your combat log and see how much extra damage you're dealing. It's pretty sweet.

I do think it would be pretty nifty if you could get the number flying through the air to display the total amount the attack is doing though; attack+seal+hand of light.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree stendarr.

If blizz's combat text added up seal dmg, etc into one number i bet a lot of the dmg qq would disappear. You have to tag several 1000s of dmg to each strike to get our true numbers now.

That being said i do wish we did more dmg outside of cds. Its sad to go from steamrolling 2-3 in a row while cds are up to barely being able to kill a war thru def stance + 2nd wind without them. I cant wait till def stance only does 15% reduction (i hope its enough)
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Cs and Tv do hit on the lower side, but what i find worse is not having a legitimate execute.
Our finishers TV and DS along with HW should get an increase in damage below 30% hp
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cs and Tv do hit on the lower side, but what i find worse is not having a legitimate execute.
Our finishers TV and DS along with HW should get an increase in damage below 30% hp

I certainly do miss the extra crit chance on HoW. What was it again? Like 60% increased crit chance? That was awesome.
Reply Quote
Oh. Like it was yesterday. HoW was more than a button you added to your rotation when it was up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]