Buff Dragon Roar

100 Undead Warrior
Bladestorm 1.5 minute cooldown. -> not able to be disarmed

Shockwave 40 second cooldown -> 4 second stun + does as much damage as dragon roar

Dragon Roar 1 minute cooldown -> can interrupt spell casting, and slight knockback.

Dragon Roar hits 50k with a swifty one shot macro that means all of my damage modifiers.

With the incoming nerfs to second wind, defensive stance and shockwave, Shockwave being a great spell for peels and to take incoming damage off of you.

Please blizzard buff up dragon roar to hit as hard as chaos bolt it is an aoe, but chaos bolt can hit multiple targets as well.

PEOPLE will still pick shockwave even from doubling the cooldown, not because shockwave is that OP (which it kind of is) but because the other two options are THAT terrible, and its almost the same for every warrior talent tier

Edit: removed the part of defensives because thats not the point of the post.
Edited by Hybreed on 1/19/2013 7:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
dont think its right as currently in game i can die with DBTS+Sheild wall+ rallying cry+ defensive stance up, why with 85% damage reduction and a bonus 20% hp I can still get hit for 100k?

That is complete bull.

01/19/2013 07:15 AMPosted by Hybreed
Please blizzard buff up dragon roar to hit as hard as chaos bolt it is an aoe, but chaos bolt can hit multiple targets as well.

Please quit the game and never come back.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
So you want me to post getting hit for a 160k shadowburn through all of my defensives up and spell reflect up ok one minute
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
01/19/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Hybreed
So you want me to post getting hit for a 160k shadowburn through all of my defensives up and spell reflect up ok one minute

happends to me all the time in temple of komodo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
cause warriors dmg is bad right? dragonroar is fine.

01/19/2013 07:15 AMPosted by Hybreed
Dragon Roar hits 50k with a swifty one shot macro that means all of my damage modifiers

iv been hit hard by it without the damage modifiers.

I dont think its right as currently in game i can die with DBTS+Sheild wall+ rallying cry+ defensive stance up, why with 85% damage reduction and a bonus 20% hp I can still get hit for 100k?

are u naked in arena. NOBODY is going to hit you for even close to 100k with that up. id be lucky to get a 50k crit and im lucky to see that when hit a warrior with all CDs popped cause of D stance alone.
Reply Quote
with a swifty one shot macro

Please delete your account.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior

happends to me all the time in temple of komodo

Who says im talking about tok?

I dont use the swifty one shot, but instead of typing out every single damage modifier i had i just typed swifty one shot.
Edited by Hybreed on 1/19/2013 7:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
I think we're all still waiting for that SS.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
01/19/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Loreonguy

http://s1076.beta.photobucket.com/user/B33PB33P1M4J33P/media/wowdead_zps942474b3.png.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1076.beta.photobucket.com/user/B33PB33P1M4J33P/media/stilldead_zps7cc8a101.png.html?sort=3&o=0

People tend to pick out !@#$ that doesnt matter, like the point of my OP.
Edited by Hybreed on 1/19/2013 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Priest
01/19/2013 08:16 AMPosted by Hybreed

http://s1076.beta.photobucket.com/user/B33PB33P1M4J33P/media/wowdead_zps942474b3.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Want me to link the 280k dragon roar I got hit by on beta and edit the crap out of it so no one has any idea where or when it happened?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
1) linking only the damage you took. That could have been with 0 gear on, we don't know. We also don't know what buffs you have. I don't notice any kind of shield wall or such, so we don't know.
2) Does dragon roar have a 3 second cast time? Is dragon roar limited to 2 players? Does chaos bolt have an AOE? Does Chaos Bolt have a knockback effect? Can dragon roar be interrupted? Does dragon roar take multiple incinerates to be able to even use?
3) You only hit for 50k with dragon roar. When it bypasses armor and always crits.
Bull.
4) If dragon roar is bad, and shockwave is nerfed, take bladestorm, maybe?
5) You let a destro lock cast on you.
I rephrase.
You lost to a destro lock.
*giggles*

This is why warriors look bad...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
1) linking only the damage you took. That could have been with 0 gear on, we don't know. We also don't know what buffs you have. I don't notice any kind of shield wall or such, so we don't know.
2) Does dragon roar have a 3 second cast time? Is dragon roar limited to 2 players? Does chaos bolt have an AOE? Does Chaos Bolt have a knockback effect? Can dragon roar be interrupted? Does dragon roar take multiple incinerates to be able to even use?
3) You only hit for 50k with dragon roar. When it bypasses armor and always crits.
Bull.
I rephrase.
*giggles*

65% resilience yup im wearing no armor.

Is dragon roar ranged? no,

Is it a viable spell that everyone uses? no

Will everyone use it after shockwave nerf? no

Why because it is terrible spell.
Reply Quote

Please delete your account.
Edited by Loreonguy on 1/19/2013 8:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/19/2013 07:24 AMPosted by Turleb
Please quit the game and never come back.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bull.
I rephrase.
*giggles*

65% resilience yup im wearing no armor.

Is dragon roar ranged? no,

Is it a viable spell that everyone uses? no

Will everyone use it after shockwave nerf? no

Why because it is terrible spell.

65% resilience now. But we have no idea what's in the photo you posted because you showed ONLY the damage, and NOTHING else.
And of course it's not viable. It's a PvE spell that purely pumps numbers. You have two other choices.
BTW, yes it's ranged, 8 yard AoE. It's not a lot but it still conveys my point.
But seriously, I love how you compare two COMPLETELY different spells simply because their numbers are relatively close. These two abilities are NOTHING alike. Don't compare things that have no use being compared.

There's no reason you should want to use dragon roar. It's solely a huge hitting ability. It has no defensive use like a stun or immunity to snares. And they will not add one because it hits hard. If you're defending it, you seriously just want to instant gib somebody, which isn't skillful at all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I remember one game in particular in 2s when I was playing disc this season
I was wearing around 62-63.5% resil with inner fire up.
I versed double warrior.
Both of them charged in
Popped every single cd
And they both dragon's roared me for 170k

Please don't buff dragon's roar
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
rofl op
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
I agree with what you are saying but in all honestly im pretty sure melee range is close to 8 yards.

Also PvE spell? I would think that if maybe the top pve warrior in the world used it LOL

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Oixte/simple
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Boo this man!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
I remember one game in particular in 2s when I was playing disc this season
I was wearing around 62-63.5% resil with inner fire up.
I versed double warrior.
Both of them charged in
Popped every single cd
And they both dragon's roared me for 170k

Please don't buff dragon's roar

Um what mmr are you playing at that the warrior is using dragon roar?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]