1) linking only the damage you took. That could have been with 0 gear on, we don't know. We also don't know what buffs you have. I don't notice any kind of shield wall or such, so we don't know.
2) Does dragon roar have a 3 second cast time? Is dragon roar limited to 2 players? Does chaos bolt have an AOE? Does Chaos Bolt have a knockback effect? Can dragon roar be interrupted? Does dragon roar take multiple incinerates to be able to even use?
3) You only hit for 50k with dragon roar. When it bypasses armor and always crits.
4) If dragon roar is bad, and shockwave is nerfed, take bladestorm, maybe?
5) You let a destro lock cast on you.
You lost to a destro lock.
This is why warriors look bad...
65% resilience yup im wearing no armor.
Is dragon roar ranged? no,
Is it a viable spell that everyone uses? no
Will everyone use it after shockwave nerf? no
Why because it is terrible spell.
65% resilience now. But we have no idea what's in the photo you posted because you showed ONLY the damage, and NOTHING else.
And of course it's not viable. It's a PvE spell that purely pumps numbers. You have two other choices.
BTW, yes it's ranged, 8 yard AoE. It's not a lot but it still conveys my point.
But seriously, I love how you compare two COMPLETELY different spells simply because their numbers are relatively close. These two abilities are NOTHING alike. Don't compare things that have no use being compared.
There's no reason you should want to use dragon roar. It's solely a huge hitting ability. It has no defensive use like a stun or immunity to snares. And they will not add one because it hits hard. If you're defending it, you seriously just want to instant gib somebody, which isn't skillful at all.