[A] Celestial Rebirth 11/13 M - LF DPS

100 Night Elf Rogue
Celestial Rebirth, the servers currently longest running raid guild, is looking to recruit several strong players for our 20m Mythic core. Come join one of the strongest and most established groups in Emerald Dream's past 4 years!

Guild Info
ToT 25m: 12/12 N, 13/13 H
SoO 25m: 14/14 N, 14/14 H
Highmaul: 7/7 N, 7/7H, 7/7 M
Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 H, 10/10 M
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 N, 13/13H, 11/13 M

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs -- 8-11:30 CST

Guild Needs
Boomkin -- Low
Mist Weaver -- High
Mage -- High
Warlock -- High
Rogue -- Low
Warrior -- Low
DK -- Low
WW -- Low
Feral -- Low

*Special Note* All melee applicants are required to be exceptional, as we have several good melee already. Better players will earn the spots of current core members, so please don't feel discouraged from applying if you're a strong player!

Celestial Rebirth is an experienced and dedicated raiding guild, taking our progression and time spent very seriously. Every raider is expected to show up to raids 15 minutes early with all raid consumables ready to go. You are expected to have an understanding of every fight before hand as well as the experience necessary to play your class within the 80th percentile or higher.

While raiding is our focus and passion, we understand that real life issues will ALWAYS come before WoW. Should something arise that forces you to miss a raid, we completely understand. All we ask is that you contact an officer as soon as possible to inform us of your absence for the evening, preferably as early as 24 hours in advance.

Loot is handled via the means of a Loot Council. Factors going in to our decisions include attendance, attitude, awareness, skill, and other various raid qualities.

Raids, while taken seriously, are just a part of this game. We all want to play together and simply have a good time in the process. A fun loving, silly, and goofy attitude will take you a long ways in this guild. We just want to have fun, nothing more!

If interested in joining, please contact either Layke, Guido, Elanee, Blastington, or Banana.

Thank you for your time!
Edited by Layke on 12/3/2015 9:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bumping!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
yuhhhhhhhhhhh
Edited by Verelina on 10/6/2015 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Not sure why you are commenting on this recruitment post about stuff you shouldn't worry about.
Edited by Kataani on 1/21/2013 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
96 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Still lookin for an awesome HPally!!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
swipple
Edited by Verelina on 10/6/2015 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
01/22/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Verelina
Not sure why you are commenting on this recruitment post about stuff you shouldn't worry about.

Because this is a public forum board.

I was simply inquiring about this, as I'm sure others have the same question. Do you not believe all your raid members are of equal skill?

If not, why are they in your raid group?

It's just one of those kinda things.

Good luck with recruitment.

I'll just say one thing, and then I'd appreciate if this threat wasn't de-railed if possible!

No, every raider in a raid group is not of equal skill. That's a fact. To be of equal skill with someone, you have to actually be that person. We all play this game different than other people; some are .3s quicker in getting that heal or attack off, others are faster in response to mechanics.

No raid group is equal in the sense of "skill" when it comes to a video game.There's no way you could ever get 10-25 identically skilled individuals. You can get 10-25 REALLY good people, sure, and that's what you aim for. If I brought every Rogue in the game in to a raid group, even the best of the best are going to have a difference in regards to their overall skill. Factor in equal gear, some will still be better.

Honestly, I'm not sure what purpose your post was created for other than to spark a debate/discussion. If at all possible, I'd just prefer the threat left for recruitment.

Thanks! :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bump for good measures!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/cast tranquility
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
^
LAWL!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bumping for good measures. I swear!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump^^^
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Bump for progression! Grats guys!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Top dps players(bump) inc heroic spirit kings.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Not digging second page. To the top!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
A casual group that does five hours straight per night? Wow. I'm not sure that I could have ever raided that long, continuously!

Congrats on your progress! Always nice to see other Alliance guilds doing well.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
If only we started on time... haha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]