Questions about Zuluhed

2 Undead Mage
Hi I recently got back into playing WoW and was looking for a new server to roll on. So I was wondering how active Zuluhed is and what the population ratio?

I mainly want to focus on PvP this time around, is there much world pvp? and any more info about your server would be great. Thanks
Reply Quote
82 Human Rogue
This server is great it has pretty much 50% alliance to 50% horde and there are sooooo many people on all the time so theres alot to do and theres always world pvp all over and its progression is amazing several world firsts have taken place here you should definately consider rolling here and i dont like punctuation
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 11:52 PMPosted by Noib
This server is great it has pretty much 50% alliance to 50% horde and there are sooooo many people on all the time so theres alot to do and theres always world pvp all over and its progression is amazing several world firsts have taken place here you should definately consider rolling here and i dont like punctuation
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]