The Race to Heroic Sha.

90 Orc Rogue
01/24/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Sunkisttuna
Ahveros shouldnt you be practicing your shooter skills?
Maybe I'll bring my computer over and we'll sit on the bench together during one of big crits raids and play some counter strike.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/25/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Ahveros
Ahveros shouldnt you be practicing your shooter skills?
Maybe I'll bring my computer over and we'll sit on the bench together during one of big crits raids and play some counter strike.

Do you get benched often?
Reply Quote
65 Troll Druid
Ahveros, I remember when you applied to us and we denied you on the basis you started too much drama and your DPS was way too low to warrant picking you up.
Good to see you haven't changed much.

On another note, 10 man Sha of Fear and 25 man shouldn't be compared.
Getting a server first kill stolen by lol 10 man guilds is a joke and I hope blizzard fixes that in an upcoming patch.

Either way, good luck NP.
Edited by Snailtrail on 1/25/2013 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Getting a server first kill stolen by lol 10 man guilds is a joke and I hope blizzard fixes that in an upcoming patch.

While I agree with you Velocity that 10 and 25's are apples and oranges a server first kill is a server first kill. If they kill it before you guys that would not taint their kill for me considering it's harder on 10 man. But good luck Big Crits and NP!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Ahveros, I remember when you applied to us and we denied you on the basis you started too much drama and your DPS was way too low to warrant picking you up.
Good to see you haven't changed much.

On another note, 10 man Sha of Fear and 25 man shouldn't be compared.

lol velocity your trolling skills need some work. Didn't you leave the guild and joined matahari or something? I heard big crits hurt your feelings so you went to join da crew at matahari since it suited your play style more. Also we all know that 10 mans are harder than 25s so I don't know why you're acting like some sort of big shot, big crits isn't even that good.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
01/25/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Caillenne

naw gurl, I never get benched more like I bench all the other rogues in the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

naw gurl, I never get benched more like I bench all the other rogues in the guild.

Nice guild tag
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

Nice guild tag
I quit WoW bro, following in Plant's footsteps plus I'm going to be gone for like 4+ months and after I get back I'm not going to resub. So have fun sitting at home 4 nights a week playing wow for hours scrub.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Don't ever quit me Ahveros.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
01/28/2013 05:44 AMPosted by Kaelixx
I can't quit you Kae, rogues 4 lyfe
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Cuddles, you have one of the best names I've seen on wow. Only comparable one is Hugs. (I'm a fan of hugs with over 23000)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<33333
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
01/28/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Ahveros
I can't quit you Kae, rogues 4 lyfe

<3 brohug
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
/brohug

I would say I'd use you as plants replacement but unfortunately my sub runs out soon and my time in the world of warcraft will come to a close. But remember just this one thing Kae, Decree was the better rogue buddy. Where were you when we went stealthing into Zul'Aman, to Zul'Aman? That's right, you weren't there, how dare you sir how dare you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
=(
I was probably afk in some random city like I am always... Don't be mad at me bro.. PLEASE DONT BE!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'm not a big fan of laddog, but I sure hope he gets the girl at the end.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
02/18/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Laddog
I'm not a big fan of laddog, but I sure hope he gets the girl at the end.

I saw that movie. He went out like Mel Gibson in Braveheart. Very tragic.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
God I hate this boss so much. At this point I don't even care about the race, I just want him dead so that I never have to look at his ugly face again. BTW blizzard, thanks for making adds that bug out in phase 2 to the point that we have to wipe since they never group up. Just salt in the wound.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Tell me about it, I been on standby so long it's like I quit raiding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]