<ETF> Recruiting (5/13H) DPS or Prot Pally

90 Draenei Shaman
ETF
<ETF> is recruiting for 10-man progression. Currently 2/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder.

NEEDS: 1 Strong Pure DPS class OR 1 Strong DPS class with healing offspec for 3 heal encounters OR 1 Tank (Prot Paladin very very preferred) No Warriors or Druid tanks please.

Prefer: Death Knight, Hunter, Rogue, but will consider ANY class that can pull very competitive numbers.
Item Level requirement: 515 *Hopefully well on your way to your legendary cloak*
Experience: Prefer that you have raided most of MoP and know most of the normal modes in ToT, at least thru normal modes
Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 8pm to 11pm (11:15) Central Standard Time

Also recruiting any class/spec that needs a place to raid and wants to play in a progression focused environment. Attendance is always sketchy in the summer months so fill-ins are often needed. If you are a good player, you will get geared through normal modes as a backup player since most of us are completely done with normal mode loot -- if you are a good fit.

I do not spend a ton of time in game on non-raid nights. We are primarily a raiding guild and you won't see us on much besides raiding days. Whisper me, Courser or Wines if interested. Or in-game mail me and I will send a reply on a Tuesday. PST or Mail if interested or want more info. Thanks!
Edited by Zanes on 8/1/2013 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
are you still recruiting?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
ETF
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
^

Real Life OP :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
ETF
bumpppppp
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bumpity bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
bump for WINES!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]