Eat Crit and Die is Recruiting

90 Human Priest
Eat Crit and Die has reformed on Drak'Thul and is currently recruiting to fill spots on our core raid team. We are looking for exceptional tanks, healers, and DPS that are interested in pushing progression and playing their toons to the best of their ability.

Qualities we are looking for in raiders:
(1) Teamwork: An individual does not raid just for him/herself but for the other nine members of the team. That means coming prepared and having done the research of your class/spec and fight strategies.
(2) Patience: Wiping is something that happens when a team is forming or progression is being done. If you have a tendency to rage quit after three wipes... This is not the team for you.
(3) Attitude: We want members that are hungry to experience the content and are willing to make at least 90% of scheduled raids.

We will be running a 10 man team but would like 12 - 13 active raiders to cut down on
delays from absences. All roles are currently being sought.

For any more info please contact myself, Tbagnpandas, or Darkravin through a tell or in-game mail.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bumping because we are still for peeps.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
We are now looking for a OT with a dps os and four dps. Sorry no Priest or Mages because we are full on them. Thanks and GL out there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bumping again so we don't get lost in the crowd. Still looking for a good Off-tank, preferrably a warrior or druid, and 4 DPS. Would really like to get an exceptional hunter, lock, rogue/monk, enhance shammy/warrior. If you are interested let us know. So far our group is a strong one so we should be able to progress very quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Spots are starting to fill but we still need a couple more. Need to fill the off-tank position. With how our comp is working out a paladin would fit well here. A shammy with a resto set is also something the team could really use. Lock position MIGHT be filled and the leather dps position also looks like it might be permanently filled. Any dps class (especially a shammy with a heals set) or a pro pally tank with dps spec who is looking for a raiding guild please feel free to contact us.

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs from 7:15pm to 10:30pm realm time. We would like experienced raiders but if you are new to it that's ok too.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bumping.

Our first run is tonight, 1/29/13, at 7:15 realm. Still looking for a tank with a dps set (pally preferred). Watch for our pug macro if interested

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bumping for a couple of reasons.

(1) I want to say congratulations to my raiders and our guildies who root for our team. Two and a half weeks of raiding and several roster changes and we are 6/6 MV. Some of you had never even raided before. Well done!
(2) Thanks to Cerenity, Ket, and to the other pugs that have been kind enough to fill spots for us while our roster has been going a little "cray-cray".
(3) Yeah.... I just typed "cray-cray".

Eat Crit has been working hard but we still have a ton to do to catch up. Currently we are recruiting players to fill a 13 man roster for our 10m group. We are putting a high emphasis on recruiting strong ranged DPS with preference given to an outstanding Mage. Also a MDPS with a tank offset would be nice as well but any player who is hungry for progression and can bring a good attitude to the table is welcome to check us out.

If you are interested in a non-elitist, progression focused environment then please contact myself, Gnomezilla (has the same funny o in his name I do... Alt+0248), Shadde, or Unholyways. Our raid times are Tues 7:15-10:30pm, Wed 7:30-10:30pm, and Thurs 7:15-10:30 pm.

Best of luck to everyone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]