Who was the Alli who loved world PvP...

82 Undead Warlock
A few years back, 3 at least there was an Alliance Paladin I think he was, him and his buddies would always try to raid Org, but I think he ended up dying irl. Havent been around for a long time, but I always remembered the good times fighting him and his pals.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
01/22/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Broná
A few years back, 3 at least there was an Alliance Paladin I think he was, him and his buddies would always try to raid Org, but I think he ended up dying irl. Havent been around for a long time, but I always remembered the good times fighting him and his pals.

thatd be rickblood and he passed away from a heart attack a few years ago
Reply Quote
82 Undead Warlock
Yea, thank you. Good times when he and his band of Alli would come to Org. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
ohhh yes rickblood, good times. I ALWAYS used to think he was a rogue because one second I would see him next second he would be gone lol idk... But yes good times in BC/wrath, I miss BC though you don't really hear people talk about it it's all about wrath... but I am one of the few who played here since Vanilla WoW, most transferred off or quit.
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
The Good Ol Days!
Reply Quote
82 Undead Warlock
I was on this server since the very end of vanilla, raided in BC up to a little of BT, raided in Wrath up to some of ICC, quit for most of Cata, and came back for Mists, the server seems like a dead zone. A few guys from work talked me into coming back, but they are on a different server so I moved 2 of my toons over there. I wish some of my old gang was still playing, I loved raiding with them.
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
Taelo u musta started playing wow before I did? I started mid bc.... >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/24/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Blaqblister
Taelo u musta started playing wow before I did? I started mid bc.... >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKkS8bfsRI
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
lol wtf is that !@#$%^ -*!@! you call that music your mamma should slap the white right out of you
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/24/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Zoro
lol wtf is that !@#$%^ -*!@! you call that music your mamma should slap the white right out of you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4cGtRlWLf8
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhX5W7JoWI
I win.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
bad music is bad and u shuld feel bad
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
"Linkin Park is better than Pink Floyd" -cryps. The least the band could do would be to spell Lincoln right.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I hope you know the band wasn't named after Lincoln...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/19/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Cryps
I hope you know the band wasn't named after Lincoln...

I don't wanna be 'that' guy. But it totally was.

the band once again changed its name, this time to Linkin Park, a play on and homage to Santa Monica’s Lincoln Park.[16] The band initially wanted to utilize the name "Lincoln Park", however they changed it to "Linkin" to acquire the internet domain "linkinpark.com".
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Shhh trying to piss of Taleo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I remember Rickblood, terrible paladin. One time me and a priest 2v6'd his entire crew. Good times, it was fun ganking him on the isle of qq. Oh those were the days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Rickblood was a beast. You're common street trash. Shut up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh I miss the old days of Order of the Heavens. But since then I've moved horde and have just recently came back to Ysondre. Can we bring Ysondre WPVP back, please?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]