Looking for 9 ppl for day time raiding

90 Human Death Knight
Looking for 9 like minded ppl who want to raid during the day. 3pm-6pm between 3 and 4 times a week. You don't need to leave ur guild, just have the drive and ambition to complete this tiers raids. What is needed in terms on players are 2 tanks, 3 healers, and 4 dps (1 melee, 3 ranged). Knowleged of normal mode raid mechanics is a must as this will be a bit of a fasted paced learning curve.

I've been a raider since BC, I've got good raid awareness, and the drive for progression raiding. But do to working long nights, that start at 6:30pm sever, and having ever changing days off I can't commit to later raid times. So now I'm looking for ppl who want to raid during the day.

I'm a 486 Ilvl frost dk (A), 3/6 MV I know the raid mechanics of the first 4 bosses, 0/6 in HOF, 0/4 in TOL. You can catch me in game on this toon or my pally Darkdag. Battle tag- Dag#1878
Edited by Thanotus on 1/19/2013 12:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If a 3pm-6pm raid time doesn't work, I'm willing to to a 11am-2pm raid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]