Lay on Hands is pointless

90 Human Paladin
01/19/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Lobster
I want to have more utility to my class.

You want more utility.. on a paladin? Something tells me you're doing something wrong.

Im saying I want to use more spells that we currently have. Some are not beneficial to pvp and I would like to have some. It would make me more aware of my class and make me better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im saying I want to use more spells that we currently have. Some are not beneficial to pvp and I would like to have some. It would make me more aware of my class and make me better.

A bunch of spells have uses in one facet of the game or another. Smoke bomb before its Mini-Devo Aura buff in 5.2 currently has few, if any PvE uses, and I don't remember any PvE encounter in MoP that required me having Seal of Justice.

Quit thinking one-dimensionally and maybe you'll see Lay on Hands is alright for what it is - and how useful our Hand spells are if you learn to use em right.
Edited by Jackishi on 1/19/2013 6:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
if nothing else LoH is good for 30k mana :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/19/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Bloodymedic
how do you know my main realm is blackhand? Or from.

because i remember you killing me in a BH pug because you refused to spec magic dispel.

because i remember 1v3ing you, mashedy and stoichion on the molten front on my dk and you had to call backup from GS just to get rid of me after you picked the fight in the first place.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/19/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Vladja

because i remember you killing me in a BH pug because you refused to spec magic dispel.

because i remember 1v3ing you, mashedy and stoichion on the molten front on my dk and you had to call backup from GS just to get rid of me after you picked the fight in the first place.

That, and there's a handy forum addon that lets us know what characters you've posted on and what realm they're from.

But other than that, ouch. Need some Healing Salve? You got burned kinda bad there. D:
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
LoH not being good like it use to, does not mean its a useless spell. Its still a powerful spell when used correctly.
I'm sure you had those moments where the healer went down in a group and LoH became a life line for the tank to prevent a wipe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/19/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Sanctifiêd
on a related note, why is loh banned from arenas/rbgs but life swap isnt?

Life swap is just changing the players HP. It's not really giving a boost to anyone because if the opposing team is smart they would immediately hard switch to the priest and it would be getting D.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/19/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Vladja

I don't really recall this, when was this and is this the toon that you so called "killed" us on? Same name and stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This makes sense
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/19/2013 10:33 PMPosted by Bloodymedic
on a related note, why is loh banned from arenas/rbgs but life swap isnt?

Life swap is just changing the players HP. It's not really giving a boost to anyone because if the opposing team is smart they would immediately hard switch to the priest and it would be getting D.

Teams are smart enough to do that. That's why priests disperse right after they "LoH"! Most op combo in the game. Well until 5.2.

Then it'll be aoe deathgrip into a ring of peace.

Balance ftw. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes they can. They can also fly while dispersed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]