[H] Straw Hat Pirates 10m LF Raiders

90 Blood Elf Priest
Straw Hat Pirates is one of the oldest guilds on the realm. We're somewhere between a casual and hardcore raiding guild with many members who only raid once a week and others who raid every night. We normally run a 10 man raid on Tues, Thurs, and Sat starting at 6pm server and going until 8pm server.

Current Raid Progression: 4/6 MV and 1/6 HoF

Recruitment Needs:
Basically we are looking for mature adults that have a solid understanding of their class and general raid mechanics. Gear and experience should be compatible with MV level content. We need one tank and one healer, preferably with a dps off spec.
Death Knight (Blood) - High
Monk (Brew) - High
Warrior (Prot) - High
Monk (Wind) - High
Druid (Resto) - High

If you are interested, apply at http://shp.guildlaunch.com
Or contact Duskhawk (GM); Emtox; or Ebonmourn in game
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I would like to bump this thread because I'm all excited I got to talk to Shiando last night.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I would also like to post in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am posting yet again because I'm all excited I got to talk to Temu last night.
Reply Quote
Bump for Horde raiders
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Still looking for some raiders! A tank and a couple DPS would be quite useful.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
bump...for FUZBUN!!!!

added benefit, you can also talk to me...and Temu....and Dusk...and everyone else :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
bump...for FUZBUN!!!!

added benefit, you can also talk to me...and Temu....and Dusk...and everyone else :)

That's...not really a good thing (except for Dusk).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]