Bot alert in Krasarang

90 Night Elf Priest
There is a leveling bot in Krasarang Wilds near Zhu's watch killing Weeping horrors over and over. He's apparently gone from lvl 87 to 89 in 24 hours farming them without end. After making some tests to see how he reacted and seeing that it was definitely a bot, I took the liberty of killing him several times, then (with the help of a guildie), Mind controlled him down the east cliff. As of posting this, he's stuck at the bottom, unable to get out of there. I've made the tickets and everything, but if someone else sees him in there, make sure to add your reports for Blizz.

P.S: I'm not giving names because its against forum rules. Even concerning bots.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
There is a leveling bot in Krasarang Wilds near Zhu's watch killing Weeping horrors over and over. He's apparently gone from lvl 87 to 89 in 24 hours farming them without end. After making some tests to see how he reacted and seeing that it was definitely a bot, I took the liberty of killing him several times, then (with the help of a guildie), Mind controlled him down the east cliff. As of posting this, he's stuck at the bottom, unable to get out of there. I've made the tickets and everything, but if someone else sees him in there, make sure to add your reports for Blizz.

P.S: I'm not giving names because its against forum rules. Even concerning bots.

AWESOME JOB. Having leveled 7 toons to 90 and starting on my 8th, I fully appreciate and support this.
Edited by Bobcat on 1/21/2013 5:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
01/21/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Bobcat
AWESOME JOB.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
01/22/2013 07:56 AMPosted by Zhorkosh
AWESOME JOB.

This.

Nice work! creative and appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

This.

Nice work! creative and appreciated.

^

EDIT: I thought I quoted the 'awesome job' part, too, but you get the drift!
Edited by Candela on 1/22/2013 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
01/24/2013 05:06 AMPosted by Tengentopa
I'm surprised people don't just swarm him and take turns murdering his toon.

It gets boring. You have to wait for him to rez, which can take a while.
Besides, its way more fun to break his programming and get him in a position impossible to get out of.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]