So long, and thanks for all the fish

90 Worgen Druid
Dear Executus,

It is with great agony and a heavy heart that I write this note, which will make official <Valen>'s intentions to leave the realm by the end of this week.

When Mists of Pandaria hit, my brother and I decided to build our guild on Executus. We'd played here in the past (Vanilla era Executus here), and even though we knew alot of the better guilds had long since left, we believed in the server enough to rebuild <Valen> here.

Through the hardships of the last few months, I've attempted to stay positive as more and more of my friends have left the server. But at some point, it seems that we're almost playing a different game over here on Executus; a far more social WoW exists on higher population servers. At some point, it's simply logic that says that its time to move on.

Best of luck to all those Alliance side who decide to stay; I wish you the best of luck. I hope that Blizzard will eventually fix these issues, but my head says that it's not coming any time soon. If any Alliance are interested in joining us on Sargeras, let me know here or in-game (as long as its before Wednesday).

The time soon comes for parting,
And our time is at an end,
The rest of your life is starting,
And we have no time at all to spend.

You knew one day you'd have to go,
But thought you'd have more time.
We can't reverse time's one-way flow,
But at least you'll have this rhyme.

You had your shining moments,
Upon this life's darkened stage,
And in my book of wonderments,
You'll never be just another page.

Like the exploding of a star,
You've changed me in and out,
Your light will travel with me far,
Past when all other lights go out.

<Valen> of Executus : June 2006-January 2013
<Valen> of Sargeras: January 2013-
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Leaf,

I wish you and your guild the best on the new server. Sad to see ya go however, you have to do what makes you and your guild happy. Again, I wish the best to you all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Dread,

thanks for the best wishes.

Bring on Sargeras!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Leaf,

I wish you and your guild the best on the new server. Sad to see ya go however, you have to do what makes you and your guild happy. Again, I wish the best to you all.

Thanks for the support Dread, best of luck holding down the fort over here.
Reply Quote
Wow this is still one of the top forum posts after a month, sheesh

Hi Executus!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Wow this is still one of the top forum posts after a month, sheesh

Hi Executus!

Indeed, many more ppl have recently left since you all left the server. LOL, last count, at least 2 more guilds have up and left the realm with their main toons to go to other servers with more population. Hope all continues to go well for you all Oblig. : )
Reply Quote
That sucks Dread, at least horde side is still going somewhat strong im guessing?

And thanks :D, hope your keeping the alliance left here in check lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]