Fail IWC raid on Stormwind

90 Human Rogue
How does it feel to get cornered and defeated in the Mage Tower? A ragtag group of Alliance can beat a fully organized IWC raid group...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
We had 20 people in that room killing your fail 123 charge into the room for 30min.
We got so bored we then decided to port out so don't think you wiped us .
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
lol you if you call that a win than you guys are truly a sad sad guild. did you wipe us? no. did you even get close to taking over the Mage tower? no. we left because we got bored with your sorry bunch. come take a footstep in org you sry alliance scum and you will feel the full wrath of IWC.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I second that motion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I've been killing your people all day in front of Orgrimmar. You couldn't fight a ragtag group of Alliance.

I don't buy the "bored" thing - you were there 15 minutes max. You wouldn't be bored if you were dominating, and I don't call being forced into a single room and being routinely slaughtered whenever you stepped out winning.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/21/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Coyotestark
come take a footstep in org you sry alliance scum and you will feel the full wrath of IWC.

I have personally camped Rallys and a few of his core members in Org with my core group for over 30mins..dont generalize the whole faction to attack a single guild ya just look dumb.

Edited to give credit I think it lacked and a time adjustment more like 30mins :)
Edited by Kagrenàc on 1/21/2013 8:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So you were amongst that ragtag group that was dying soon as they entered the room ?
Being in that room is strategy and it worked thats why you decided to cry here on forums with a new thread and truly it was boring after a while killing you over and over.

To the other fella come to our action house with a group quickly wipe it then find some strat to sit in org for ok 15 minutes then lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
lol the whole point of a mage tower hold is to hold the tower until we get bored of you. the fact is u never wiped us and for as long as we were in the mage tower u never took over or could even take a footstep inside without being slaughtered. therefore if u call that a win than u rlly r a sry kid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The reason mage tower is taken is for the fact that if you want to take a shot at us, you have to come through the portal. (I.E: The mechanics of Line of Sight). And I remember you rogue, coming through that portal, getting smacked around, and phasing back to the other side. Alli funneled in the port, we were taking them out as they came through. The Max of people we had in that 20 man raid dead was 3 people, and that was from the run to the mage tower.

01/21/2013 08:06 PMPosted by Tyrannate
How does it feel to get cornered and defeated in the Mage Tower? A ragtag group of Alliance can beat a fully organized IWC raid group...

Fully organized? Kid, just sit down. It was a few of us just wanting to have fun and kill alliance. Please, take a screenshot with all 20 of our dead bodies and names in it in said room, or gtfo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I've been killing your people all day in front of Orgrimmar. You couldn't fight a ragtag group of Alliance.

I don't buy the "bored" thing - you were there 15 minutes max. You wouldn't be bored if you were dominating, and I don't call being forced into a single room and being routinely slaughtered whenever you stepped out winning.

u aint killin !@#$ with that 450 unenchanted dagger son real talk you might as well be slapping someone in the back with pool noodles you weak scrub

hue
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
u aint killin !@#$ with that 450 unenchanted dagger son real talk you might as well be slapping someone in the back with pool noodles you weak scrub

hue

Did you win trade for T2 or just get carried? Your armory leads me to believe something isnt right..hmm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/21/2013 09:27 PMPosted by Floaties
pool noodles

MMMMMMMMM NOODLES.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

hue

Did you win trade for T2 or just get carried? Your armory leads me to believe something isnt right..hmm

look at the dates of my achievements moron. of course, i would think the same if i was skill capped at 1700 like yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/21/2013 09:37 PMPosted by Floaties
look at the dates of my achievements moron. of course, i would think the same if i was skill capped at 1700 like yourself.

Arenas played 1,702
Arenas won 975
Highest 3 man personal rating 2,063(highest arena rating ever 50/50 win loss roughly)

Your highest arena rating is 2k as a frost mage this season..and your rating in 2s is 1300 with a 74% w/l as Frost Mage/Spriest again this season..now dont get me wrong im just a lowly DK that capped out at 2100 last season in 3s and couldnt quiet break 1800 this season in 3s so I am not a great player..but your lack of success in arena this season of all seasons and your "great" success in RBGs with a what 60+% w/l? 2400? And you take directly to insults to defend yourself?

Win Traded or Carried sure of it stop calling people out on gear when you dont deserve what you have I for one think RBGs should only reward titles and a larger cap so people like you can Epeen.

Move along
Edited by Kagrenàc on 1/21/2013 9:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Arenas played 1,702
Arenas won 975
Highest 3 man personal rating 2,063(highest arena rating ever 50/50 win loss roughly)

Your highest arena rating is 2k as a frost mage this season..and your rating in 2s is 1300 with a 74% w/l as Frost Mage/Spriest again this season..now dont get me wrong im just a lowly DK that capped out at 2100 last season in 3s and couldnt quiet break 1800 this season in 3s so I am not a great player..but your lack of success in arena this season of all seasons and your "great" success in RBGs with a what 60+% w/l? 2400? And you take directly to insults to defend yourself?

Win Traded or Carried sure of it stop calling people out on gear when you dont deserve what you have I for one think RBGs should only reward titles and a larger cap so people like you can Epeen.

Move along

yawn

yes an organized group of win traders took 4 days to get 300 rating. no, moron. go look at exploiters achievements, they are all in the same day.

yes i'm trying my hardest and only am able to get 1300 in 2s with a 2400 spriest (by the way our mmr is 1800, if you had a brain you would know that 14 wins is max 1300)

i think you're just mad that you're skill capped at 1700 in rbgs and i was lucky enough to get into a solid rbg group. i performed excellently and was able to stay along for the hard push. simple as that.

by the way, those who sell carries stream, every one of them. so how about you go and search through all the vods and look for my name in their teams. be my guest, it would amuse me if you did.

the fact of the matter is, rating is inflated from win trading and 2400 isn't difficult to get. except, maybe for you.
Edited by Floaties on 1/21/2013 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/21/2013 10:06 PMPosted by Floaties
yes i'm trying my hardest and only am able to get 1300 in 2s with a 2400 spriest (by the way our mmr is 1800, if you had a brain you would know that 14 wins is max 1300)

Surely someone with 2400 in RBGs wouldnt have a problem winning at 1800 MMR with T2 no less as Frost Mage/Spriest

i think you're just mad that you're skill capped at 1700 in rbgs and i was lucky enough to get into a solid rbg group. i performed excellently and was able to stay along for the hard push. simple as that.

by the way, those who sell carries stream, every one of them. so how about you go and search through all the vods and look for my name in their teams. be my guest, it would amuse me if you did.

the fact of the matter is, rating is inflated from win trading and 2400 isn't difficult to get. except, maybe for you.

All this ends in the simple response you "Skill Capped" at 2k as a Frost Mage in S12 and have lost at "1800 MMR" as a T2 Frost Mage and Spriest and struggled to get into a solid RBG group struggled to get the easy to obtain rating(per your own words) of 2400..~80 wins ~110 loses obviously you have the rights to talk down to others and make jokes about their gear oh mighty T2 RBG hero.

Edit: See you lost again in 2s and are 60% w/l as god comp in 3s 1800 pro...pollute some other thread this isnt gonna go well for ya
Edited by Kagrenàc on 1/21/2013 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
hows that knight title treating you bro?
Edited by Floaties on 1/21/2013 10:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]