Newly Xferd Guild Looking to Recruit for Core

90 Gnome Mage
<Strumpets>25, 6/6 MV, 4/6 HoF,a newly transfered guild from Darkspear, guild name was <Challenge Accepted>, is currently looking to recruit for its core 10m raid group, as of right now we are in desperate need of a healer and tank first and foremost but also may need to fill 1 tank and dps spot. Item level isnt the utmost concern we have when considering who to take, for gear will come to those who are consistent with meeting raid times. But, what we do look for is someone with a decent personality that can get along with the rest of the group and doesn't mind being harassed a little for being the new person. Also would like it if you were to at the least have a general understanding of your class, stat priority, enchanting, reforging, and ect. Thanks for reading, if you have any questions and would look an immediate response feel free to in-game mail Me(Icetwo) or Oshai which one of us are generally online through out the day. Thanks Again!

P.S. Forgot to mention that raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday nights from 10pm-1am server time.
Edited by Icetwo on 1/23/2013 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you dont have a tree take a look at Arri. She doesn't have a raid team atm and has a post here on the forums LF one. Dunno if your raid times line up with her needs but it might be worthwhile to get in touch with each other. Arri is one of the better tree's on the server and ran with our main group when our druid was moving.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I can't believe you guys fell for our trap! Ghostlands is a terrible place to come to, especially if you did it intentionally.

Lol JP

Good to see you guys made the move. More raiding guilds on the server is never a bad thing.
Add me ingame if you need anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good to see you guys made the move. More raiding guilds on the server is never a bad thing.
Add me ingame if you need anything.

This.

just whisper in game for realID
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I need a healer who can meet our absurd raid times lol
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
01/23/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Icetwo
I need a healer who can meet our absurd raid times lol

Not THAT absurd. During Firelands and Dragon Soul, we had a 2nd group that raided from 11pm-2pm. I think it is nice for those on Ghostlands who are unable to raid during the day, to have the option to raid late night. You guys provide that option that no other guild on Ghostlands currently provides (atleast that I'm aware of). Good luck to you guys, may you find success in your dragon-slaying ventures!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We'll trade you Arokard for a healer that I don't have to consistently carry through content. PST if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you carry Aro?

How's Holy treating you Destram? Kappa.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]