Bat Mount!

4 Gnome Warlock
that should be horde only =P Give alliance a flying squirrel or moth.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
01/23/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Jinka

*GASP*

I WANT A FREAKING SQUIRREL MOUNT!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
01/23/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Haely

A Draenei on a bat mount.
/shudder

Not much better than a Tauren on a bat mount.

lol poor bat.

Did you liken me to a tauren here?

Anyhow, this goes towards making amends for years of seeing horde butts on night elf hippogryphs. That should have never happened.

I'm going to name my bat Trollbiter.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/january/epicbatmount1.jpg

Thank you Blizzard. I've been waiting for so long.

That is one awesome looking mount.
Edited by Palastorm on 1/23/2013 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
01/23/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Haely

*GASP*

I...have to agree.

Base it on the momonga, total cuteness overload.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

*GASP*

I...have to agree.

I don't see it ever happening but for the love of Light I wish it would.

I want one so freaking bad.

Edit: Had to look up Momonga and OH MY GAWD! It's so FREAKING CUTE
Edited by Haely on 1/23/2013 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight

I...have to agree.

I don't see it ever happening but for the love of Light I wish it would.

I want one so freaking bad.

Edit: Had to look up Momonga and OH MY GAWD! It's so FREAKING CUTE

They're one of those creatures that, when I first see it, makes me go "that has to be fake, right? Nothing can be that cute and be real." Yet...well, you see it, heh.

One of those cute buggers as a mount? I'd do whatever I can to get it.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
5.2 patch notes

Zandalari forces have begun scouting the shores of Pandaria, searching for the perfect invasion point. The Zandalari can be found in Krasarang Wilds, Dread Wastes, Townlong Steppes, Jade Forest, and Kun-Lai Summit. Zandalari Scouts can be handled by 1 or 2 players, while elite Zandalari Warbringers will likely require a full party of 5 heroes. Defeat Warbringers to gain special drops, including crafting materials, reputation gains, an achievement, and even the chance to get one of three new rare mounts!

If people would just read patch notes.

And if only those notes mentioned which mounts.

And I believe they can drop the triceratops mounts, not the bats.

edit: According to MMO-Champion, they do indeed drop the triceratops (or "dire horn" as we'll know them). So, yeah.
Edited by Cirno on 1/23/2013 1:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
5.2 patch notes

Zandalari forces have begun scouting the shores of Pandaria, searching for the perfect invasion point. The Zandalari can be found in Krasarang Wilds, Dread Wastes, Townlong Steppes, Jade Forest, and Kun-Lai Summit. Zandalari Scouts can be handled by 1 or 2 players, while elite Zandalari Warbringers will likely require a full party of 5 heroes. Defeat Warbringers to gain special drops, including crafting materials, reputation gains, an achievement, and even the chance to get one of three new rare mounts!

The Warbringers drop the Direhorn Mounts, the Mounts the Warbringers are riding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
5.2 patch notes

5.2 patch notes:

Each faction's finest are spearheading the assault: the Kirin-Tor Offensive led by Jaina Proudmoore and the Sunreaver Onslaught led by Lor'themar Theron. Earning reputation with these new factions offers heroes the opportunity to receive new quests and reputation rewards, including powerful items and an intimidating new mount.

If only people would just...wait.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
01/23/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Beastmaster
The Direhorn is one of the THREE mounts to drop :)

No.

The Warbringers drop 3 different colored Direhorn Mounts.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight

And if only those notes mentioned which mounts.

And I believe they can drop the triceratops mounts, not the bats.

edit: According to MMO-Champion, they do indeed drop the triceratops (or "dire horn" as we'll know them). So, yeah.

Really? Invasion of the Zandalari Trolls and you don't think a Troll bat would drop? :P

The bat fits more in line with the faction-exalted reward idea than random chance. There's also the post a week or so ago at MMO-Champion saying that the direhorn mounts (which they also utilize) are on the loot tables of the bags that they drop.

Going by troll-usage, you could even argue the pterodactyls are possible int he bags, since the trolls ride them too (in 5.2, anyway).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
5.2 patch notes:

Each faction's finest are spearheading the assault: the Kirin-Tor Offensive led by Jaina Proudmoore and the Sunreaver Onslaught led by Lor'themar Theron. Earning reputation with these new factions offers heroes the opportunity to receive new quests and reputation rewards, including powerful items and an intimidating new mount.

So a rep grind then. I can deal with that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
5.2 patch notes:

So a rep grind then. I can deal with that.

Oh I am not saying that is what it is, I am saying the patch notes make more then one reference to new mounts, and posters should not be so condescending when they don't know what they are talking about :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
01/23/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Ravyne
Oh I am not saying that is what it is, I am saying the patch notes make more then one reference to new mounts, and posters should not be so condescending when they don't know what they are talking about :)

I know nobody knows yet for sure. I was just saying that I could deal with doing another rep grind for an amazing new mount. ;D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
01/23/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Aellyn

I know nobody knows yet for sure. I was just saying that I could deal with doing another rep grind for an amazing new mount. ;D

Haha, you and me both :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
If this mount isn't the one you get with the Sunreavers Onslaught, THEN WE RIOT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]