@Sleepshake, BB Wintraders (shady activity)

90 Troll Druid
Was playing with a paladin from trade chat who had insanely low mmr and we fought this guy in arena. He had elite gear and was conspicuously stuck in the 1400s. I armory him to see who he is (normally I will at least recognize someone's name if they have 2.2 gear).

He has a pretty bad RBG w/l despite his rating (50/50 ish at around 2.3k)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Sleepshake/statistic#21:153

Which means he either bought a boost from a rating selling site, or he joined a wintrade group.

Needless to say, I think the community should be aware of him and should not be fooled by his 2.2k gear.

If anyone has any other players of BB who are suspect of such activity, post them here.

Regards,
Moran
Edited by Bigmoran on 1/23/2013 1:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Just looked on armory at RBG ladder.

Here's another one: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/St%C3%A0bbyz/simple
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
And another: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Koontakinteh/simple

Funny how these wintraders make themselves so easy to spot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
28 rated wins seems legit, also reporting myself for selling my dignity to strangers on the corner for 2k rbgs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
raped by Investigator Moran and Co. LLC
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's funny how all of these "hardcore pvpers" act like trolls and pathetic immature children almost all the time, posting pointless threads and stroking their own ego, but the moment that someone even steps on their "turf" they get all super serious.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
01/24/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Stormkin
It's funny how all of these "hardcore pvpers" act like trolls and pathetic immature children almost all the time, posting pointless threads and stroking their own ego, but the moment that someone even steps on their "turf" they get all super serious.

This
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
First of all, the nameless rats I mentioned aren't even close to my turf. They aren't even worthy of being mentioned alongside my name.

As a Burning Blade veteran and as an experienced PvPer, it is my duty to monitor suspicious activity in the PvP scene. I am not an immature child. In fact I'm quite the opposite - I am a watchful guardian over this server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
First of all, the nameless rats I mentioned aren't even close to my turf. They aren't even worthy of being mentioned alongside my name.

As a Burning Blade veteran and as an experienced PvPer, it is my duty to monitor suspicious activity in the PvP scene. I am not an immature child. In fact I'm quite the opposite - I am a watchful guardian over this server.

Is that where everyone else decided to laugh as well?

Samx sent you didn't he!?
Edited by Jimmypaage on 1/25/2013 5:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Your trolling does not fool us!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
01/25/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Bigmoran

Yet you took time out of your day to make 3 individual posts (2 of those being comments in the same thread) mentioning 3 people :(

As a Burning Blade veteran and as an experienced PvPer, it is my duty to monitor suspicious activity in the PvP scene.

Loled.

I am not an immature child.

Loled even harder.
Edited by Stormkin on 1/26/2013 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Looks like waffles are still better than pancakes Will. All is right in the world.

But really, you should know better. No one cares here on Burning Blade.

You could try Kalecgos :o
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
r u double faced !@#?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Spearking of wintraders take a look at this guy he was once on burning blade but suddenly went 1700 - 2200 in a day with his 1550 achievement in arena

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Chroniqqt/achievement#95:15092

seems pretty legit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]