I need more room in my bug list thread, and this seems like the logical way to do it: create a thread for fixes and changes that Blizzard have not documented involving Pets. Heck, maybe even Bashiok will end up using this to fill in the gaps in the Official 5.2 Notes.
- All abilities now correctly display Floating Combat Text for all occasions (Blocks are now shown too!).
- All abilities that say they "always hit" or "never miss" will now truly never miss (95% hit chance, 5% dodge chance), even if it they are affected by accuracy debuffs or weather effects. This also includes Blood in the Water, which previously did not work at all.
- Corrected the weather animations/effects for Arcane Storm
- Darkmoon Eye has a new description (previously was a copy of Eye of the Legion): "Don't even think about cheating now."
- Death Grip's "DATA ERROR" bug has been fixed.
- Mangle's type indicator guidelines were removed since types don't affect buffs.
- Mr. Bigglesworth is now Unique.
- Sweep now correctly shows type indicator guidelines because it is an attack.
- The Dragonkin passive now correctly lasts only 1 round.
- The "Pass Turn" button is now locked down correctly in the middle of turns when you are CC'd.
- Pets that spawn at the same time (server restart or specific event) are no longer identical.
- The sound that plays when your PVP queue finishes and asks you to join a match has been correctly readded to the game.
PET JOURNAL CHANGES
- Artic Fox Kit, Alpine Foxling, Alpine Foxling Kit, Bandicoon, Kun-Lai Runt, Nexus Whelpling, Topaz Shale Hatchling all have new icons.
- Jade Tentacle's description is now "Careful now, she can get a bit frisky sometimes!"
- Tiny Goldfish has a new description: "This bubble is way worse than a tank."
- Venus' description is now "Seems odd that he does not like flies... right?"
Fixed Pet Sources:
- Crow's source is now "Occasionally appears alongside other creatures during battles on Darkmoon Island." instead of "Darkmoon Island".
- Red Cricket's source now specifies that you need Exalted Friendship.
- Spectral Cub's source is now listed correctly as "Promotion: Battle.net World Championship Shanghai 2012".
- Nether Faerie Dragon and Sprite Darter Hatchling: Moonfire (row 1 slot 2) and Cyclone (row 2 slot 1) have swapped positions.
- Tuskarr Kite's new moveset is Slicing Winds, Wild Winds, Flyby, Frost Shock, Cyclone, and Reckless Strike.
- Bandicoon, Bandicoon Kit, Malayan Quillrat, and Malayan Quillrat Pup: found the word "the" for "Valley of the Four Winds".
- Infinite Whelpling: corrected spelling for "belives".
- Murki: corrected spelling for "rares".
- Imperial Moth and Imperial Silkworm: corrected spelling for "world-reknowned".
- Harpy Youngling: corrected spelling for "beautfiul".
- Fluxfire Feline: corrected spelling for "Gnomergan".
- Lil Deathwing: corrected spelling for "Destoyer".
- Long-tailed Mole: fixed an apostrophe.
- Scorpling: corrected spelling for "dimunitive".
- Water Snake: corrected spelling for "Ogrimmar".
- Lava Crab: corrected spelling for "adapatable".
- Biletoad: corrected spelling for "mischievious".
- Malayan Quillrat: corrected spelling for "agressors".