Anyone interested in server wide premades?

95 Human Paladin
I'd like to try setting some up if enough are interested in doing some AV's or IoCs...?
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Anything but those 2 BGs.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I hate how this kid always has something negative to say but for once the brat is right. those 2 bgs are going to take alot of people and planning. people are going to be running around like chickens with their heads cut off. too many people to tell what to do when. pvpers on this server its like you got to hold their hands while rbg leading. lots of people dont use common sense any more and its rather depressing.

However I do like the idea. hope it works out for you. It is a nice idea but maybe a little too much to ask of this server so quickly. If you really want to get that going i'd talk to people in the haunted that you haven't already taken into your guild. They have alot of people that like to pvp for fun that might be interested.
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Boy you just love getting your digs in when and where u can huh?

We never "took" anyone from the Haunted, if they came to our guild, its because they asked for an invite. Not even sure who you are referring to and I don't need / care to know.

Quit implying BS about our guild and I won't have to continually "get defensive".
k thx :)
Edited by Boudecca on 1/24/2013 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
01/24/2013 11:35 AMPosted by Yumemaria
I hate how this kid always has something negative to say but for once the brat is right.

What I said wasn't negative. You really should not be calling anyone a brat, because you're the ignorant one here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6We1MQGVHpw

Some old guildies on my other server used to do guild premade AVs all the time. It can be done, and it's fun. I can ask him how they handled the logistics if you'd like.
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
I'd appreciate that Magdelia thx :)

......and Rykinia what bgs would you like to do? Maybe go for some achieves?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/24/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Boudecca
Rykinia what bgs would you like to do?

WSG and WSG only, I think he'll be somewhat satisfied with my answer.. HW + Forums FTW..
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I'd appreciate that Magdelia thx :)

......and Rykinia what bgs would you like to do? Maybe go for some achieves?

WSG, TP, BFG, SSM, ToK, AB
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
I picked up the addon Oqueue. This makes setting up / joining Premades incredibly easy and will be using in to set up.

Still LF battleground leaders to take some of this on. I will do the leg work, advertise, set up etc.

Also LF a well geared rogue for Rated Battlegrounds.
Edited by Boudecca on 1/29/2013 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I'll be 90 soon! Already have OQ and battleground targets, so I can hit the ground running.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I just transferred my Rogue back to Fizzcrank, all that's left is to gear it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Is this happening? AV CTA is this week.
Edited by Magdelilah on 2/11/2013 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Sorry, wrong monk.
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
I'm still trying to find a leader and now without a pvp server channel it will be difficult to recruit people.

At this point, I highly recommend Oqueue for CTAs and RBGs there will plenty listed to join I'm sure. Add me Magdelia and if something comes up you're welcome to join us.

Speaking of Queue, you can find "Monkey Runs" for speed levelling your toons.
Monkey Farming (Stormstout brewery)

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-guides/379521-monkey-farming-stormstout-brewery.html

Hello there this is a quick way my friends and me tested out. I'm lvl 88 getting about half a bar per pull which takes anywhere from 2:15-2:30 depending on your dps.

!.) Find a good group and make sure the dps is good

2.) Q up for the instance

3.) once in the instance have your tank pull all the mobs from the front of the instance to the room just before the first boss

4.) have 2 of your dps run into the first bosses room and pull all the mobs a mage and hunter works best for this because they can pull and run away fast enough without dieing

5.) bring all the mobs they pulled back into the room just before the first boss and AoE them down.

6.) once all the mobs are dead leave instance grp and re Q and run it again

7.) just rinse and repeat its easy and if your good you can get the run done in about 2mins or so.

Thanks just figured id add a little tip other than questing or instance Q grinding all the way to 90
Edited by Boudecca on 2/11/2013 11:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
02/11/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Boudecca
still trying to find a leader and now without a pvp server channel it will be difficult to recruit

LOLOLOL
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I'll try to get fizzcrankpvp back up and running. I apologize for Ezzary's behavior.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I see you've changed out your pvp power gems since you server transferred, so I can only assume this
02/11/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Sinnerxxs
LOLOLOL

was the reaction you got when you rolled up on Illidan.

Boudecca, if you'll set something in stone, I can possibly pull some people x-realm to fill spots.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/11/2013 09:41 PMPosted by Magdelia
see you've changed out your pvp power gems since you server transferred

Illidan had no role in my decision a couple weeks ago for me to switch out all my gems, and this also implies that I was somewhat facerolled/demolished and went to go smart by going res? Sorry that you haven't been checking my armory in the latest weeks, only real change on my res gems were the 320 res ones..
Edited by Sinnerxxs on 2/13/2013 6:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
WTB Horde PvP channel.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]