http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198640718#1
Edited by Lilynaria on 3/12/2013 5:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
[All info moved to the new thread!]
Edited by Lilynaria on 3/12/2013 5:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
EDIT: Never mind I'll be able to make it. Will make new post on vendor information!
Edited by Sadiyyah on 1/23/2013 9:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's like the EC Tunnel of 2013
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage

Character [vendor] Name: Vallaunius Roldan
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: Talent
[If Talent] Talent Performed: Pendulum Dowsing (fortune telling)
GHI required [Y/N]: N
Added Information: Visitors should come prepared with one question to ask. Questions should be of a relatively simple nature (remember, this is for entertainment). Expect a mix of stage magic and the real stuff!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Character [vendor] Name: Dr. Ellister Thorley
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: Recruitment
[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for: Mageroyal Society
GHI required [Y/N]: No, but I will make a handout available with GHI.
Reply Quote
39 Night Elf Priest
Character [vendor] Name: Ashandrya Swiftsong
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: Vendor.
[If Vendor] Stall Type: Kaldorei craft, baked goods, haze-inducing drinks, and books.
GHI required [Y/N]: Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
*slaps knee* Darn! Monday.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Character [vendor] Name: Sadi'yyah
Vendor,Recruitment or Talent Stall: Vendor
[If Vendor] Stall Type: Various healing potions, salves, exotic food and wares.
GHI required [Y/N]: Yes; Will provide GHI flyers for a list of the things I have. Much of the items I sell will be GHI created; no real gold necessary to complete transactions for GHI items (Basically free, just RP your gold out.)
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
This sounds like a ton of fun. Bah, looks like I'll have to get GHI though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
~Before I get into replies, I wanted to say that if you're interested in catering the event (being someone that will walk around and hand out complimentary refreshments while people poke around) then please do comment saying so! I'd love to get as many people involved as possible :D.

We're also looking for peacekeepers (<Stormwind Guard Regiment>, if you could, comment here if you're still interested and I'll put you in the reserve post ^-^)

01/23/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Sadiyyah
EDIT: Never mind I'll be able to make it. Will make new post on vendor information!

:D Glad that you can make it, Sadi!

01/23/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Rai
It's like the EC Tunnel of 2013

EQ references, eh?

01/23/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Nòx
*slaps knee* Darn! Monday.

Not a good day for ya'? :/

01/24/2013 05:45 AMPosted by Reluraun
This sounds like a ton of fun. Bah, looks like I'll have to get GHI though.

Well, I sure do hope it'll be a ton of fun for everybody :D. GHI is a pretty amazing addon to have for RP, especially now that it's basically been redone from the ground up. ^-^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Glad to hear we have a date set! You of course have our support.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/24/2013 07:23 AMPosted by Rorvik
Glad to hear we have a date set! You of course have our support.

Fantastic! I'll put you in the reserve post! ^-^
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
-Stall Outline-

Character [vendor] Name: The Guru (Aka Civardi OOC playing a Guru)

[If Talent] Talent Performed: (eg. Fortune telling, palm readings, etc.) Words of wisdom. Ask a question, only one, and you will receive words of wisdom (Not always entirely wise) as well as a prize!

[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for: N/A

[If Vendor] Stall Type: (eg. Herbs, Potions, Shirts, etc.): N/A

GHI required [Y/N]: No.

Added Information: (eg. Anything else we should know about your stall):

The Guru has been an attraction we set up at the Darkmoon faire and ran successfully for almost a year (until MoP came out, and then that darn pet trainer stole our spot. We are looking for a new one.) We also participated in another market event in Darnassus as an attraction and had a blast. It's a way to get random people out there randomly rp'ing. A lot of people will rp with those in line and make new connections they normally wouldn't find as well as bring out the creativity as they think of different questions, either critical or goofy, to ask the guru, or new and interesting ways to try to stump the Guru (How much wood -CAN- a woodchuck chuck???)

We have a series of prizes that are handed out after a random roll after the individual has asked a question and received an answer. Each prize is numbered from 1-10 (or a higher amount depending on expected turnout) We have three top prizes that involve a large sum of gold and a rare pet, moving to a medium sum of gold with a medium pet, to a small sum of gold with a regular pet (All supplied personally by myself and Seashen). The rest of the prizes can range from illusion potions, useful items like bags, Fun items like zeppelins etc etc. Everything is random, which means if you roll a ten? You may not get the grand prize, you could get it on a three, or a seven.
Edited by Civardi on 1/24/2013 9:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
-Stall Outline-

Character [vendor] Name: The Guru (Aka Civardi OOC playing a Guru)

[If Talent] Talent Performed: (eg. Fortune telling, palm readings, etc.) Words of wisdom. Ask a question, only one, and you will receive words of wisdom (Not always entirely wise) as well as a prize!

[If Recruitment] Guild Name you'll be recruiting for: N/A

[If Vendor] Stall Type: (eg. Herbs, Potions, Shirts, etc.): N/A

GHI required [Y/N]: No.

Added Information: (eg. Anything else we should know about your stall):

The Guru has been an attraction we set up at the Darkmoon faire and ran successfully for almost a year (until MoP came out, and then that darn pet trainer stole our spot. We are looking for a new one.) We also participated in another market event in Darnassus as an attraction and had a blast. It's a way to get random people out there randomly rp'ing. A lot of people will rp with those in line and make new connections they normally wouldn't find as well as bring out the creativity as they think of different questions, either critical or goofy, to ask the guru, or new and interesting ways to try to stump the Guru (How much wood -CAN- a woodchuck chuck???)

We have a series of prizes that are handed out after a random roll after the individual has asked a question and received an answer. Each prize is numbered from 1-10 (or a higher amount depending on expected turnout) We have three top prizes that involve a large sum of gold and a rare pet, moving to a medium sum of gold with a medium pet, to a small sum of gold with a regular pet (All supplied personally by myself and Seashen). The rest of the prizes can range from illusion potions, useful items like bags, Fun items like zeppelins etc etc. Everything is random, which means if you roll a ten? You may not get the grand prize, you could get it on a three, or a seven.

I remember seeing you at the market in Darnassus a long while back :D. Looking forward to stopping in and seeing you and your guru-ness again!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
... I just made an "awwww yiss" when I saw the Guru was going to be there.

Fun times!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Character Name: Briarpetal
Vendor Stall
Stall Type: Glyphs
GHI required: No
Added Information: Glyphs priced to move. If you've been holding off.. now's the time to go to elitistjerks.com and arrive with a list. She doesn't know every glyph, but she'll do what she can.

Must baseline RP to access cut-rate price. We are RPing glyphs as body enchantments. We do ask that you learn the glyph at the time of purchase due to pricing.

Thanks in advance to The Wandering Lantern for providing this opportunity!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Character Name: Briarpetal
Vendor Stall
Stall Type: Glyphs
GHI required: No
Added Information: Glyphs priced to move. If you've been holding off.. now's the time to go to elitistjerks.com and arrive with a list. She doesn't know every glyph, but she'll do what she can.

Must baseline RP to access cut-rate price. We are RPing glyphs as body enchantments. We do ask that you learn the glyph at the time of purchase due to pricing.

Thanks in advance to The Wandering Lantern for providing this opportunity!

We're happy to put this on for WrA's community! No thanks necessary ^-^. I'm just glad everyone is into it!
Reply Quote
I have a number of characters that I'd love to go on, would I be able to just rotate them for each market? Choosing is hard. D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]