[New Thread Started]

90 Night Elf Druid
Morning bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I always love seeing these events take place; I participated in a Night Elf market located in Darnassus a year or so back and another created by natives of Tanaris and Uldum, both were a blast (figuratively speaking, of course).

A bump of support from your local draenei mage!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I always love seeing these events take place; I participated in a Night Elf market located in Darnassus a year or so back and another created by natives of Tanaris and Uldum, both were a blast (figuratively speaking, of course).

A bump of support from your local draenei mage!

Thanks for the support bump! ^-^ Hopefully we'll see you there :D
Reply Quote
~ B u m p ~

Two more weeks! Woot!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
~ B u m p ~

Two more weeks! Woot!

Woo! Oh! A note to all of the vendors ~ I'll be sending you all an in-game mail/calendar invite just so it's a bit easier to remember ^-^

--TO CONTRIBUTORS--
Please send me mail so I know exactly who to chit chat with about such things :)
Reply Quote
Sounds good, Lily! I'll be on the look out for the calendar invite whenever I log in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/28/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Sadiyyah
Sounds good, Lily! I'll be on the look out for the calendar invite whenever I log in.

I'll send 'em out as soon as I log in :D
Reply Quote
I'll try and remember when I log on next!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/28/2013 03:02 PMPosted by Korellis
I'll try and remember when I log on next!

>_< Being a bit behind today. I'll get the mail and everything sent out tonight. All of you lovely folks should have your invite/mail by the morning ^-^ <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
All of the mail has been sent! If you sign in tomorrow and you didn't get any mail from me... Then... lemme know! :P

Goodnight wyrmies! *hugs*
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/29/2013 08:16 AMPosted by Vandrysse
Bump!

Woo free bumps!

Ooh look ^^^ another one!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*Pokes*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/29/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Erydani
*Pokes*

:o *return poke... WITH VIGOR!*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/29/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Lilynaria
*Pokes*

*gets poked in the eye* IHSGDHGKSJDHK WHY?!?!! I'm in innocent bystander!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/27/2013 03:20 AMPosted by Mossclàw
I think Briar had better upgrade her bags... >.>

I have this idea that she plans on filling mine as well as her own.... I also have a feeling I will get to do nothing but gather herbs in the week leading up to this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/30/2013 01:02 AMPosted by Civardi

*gets poked in the eye* IHSGDHGKSJDHK WHY?!?!! I'm in innocent bystander!

:O! When poking goes awry! Tree heals? :D *swirls branchy arms around*

01/30/2013 02:22 AMPosted by Irianos
I have this idea that she plans on filling mine as well as her own.... I also have a feeling I will get to do nothing but gather herbs in the week leading up to this.

Helping guildies is what it's all about...right? *forces her co-gms into slave labor* IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING HELPFUL!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
To the top you go!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
...I keep getting tied up with stuff, and then free when you're offline, rofl. Co-GM and I talked, and I'll be tossing you a mail regarding what we'd like to donate for prizes and the like since my sense of timing has been derpy! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/30/2013 02:56 PMPosted by Ziichi
...I keep getting tied up with stuff, and then free when you're offline, rofl. Co-GM and I talked, and I'll be tossing you a mail regarding what we'd like to donate for prizes and the like since my sense of timing has been derpy! :D

Lol, I know how it is :P. Sounds good~ talk at ya soon! \o/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]