[New Thread Started]

90 Night Elf Druid
Morning bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I always love seeing these events take place; I participated in a Night Elf market located in Darnassus a year or so back and another created by natives of Tanaris and Uldum, both were a blast (figuratively speaking, of course).

A bump of support from your local draenei mage!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I always love seeing these events take place; I participated in a Night Elf market located in Darnassus a year or so back and another created by natives of Tanaris and Uldum, both were a blast (figuratively speaking, of course).

A bump of support from your local draenei mage!

Thanks for the support bump! ^-^ Hopefully we'll see you there :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
~ B u m p ~

Two more weeks! Woot!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
~ B u m p ~

Two more weeks! Woot!

Woo! Oh! A note to all of the vendors ~ I'll be sending you all an in-game mail/calendar invite just so it's a bit easier to remember ^-^

--TO CONTRIBUTORS--
Please send me mail so I know exactly who to chit chat with about such things :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sounds good, Lily! I'll be on the look out for the calendar invite whenever I log in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/28/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Sadiyyah
Sounds good, Lily! I'll be on the look out for the calendar invite whenever I log in.

I'll send 'em out as soon as I log in :D
Reply Quote
I'll try and remember when I log on next!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/28/2013 03:02 PMPosted by Korellis
I'll try and remember when I log on next!

>_< Being a bit behind today. I'll get the mail and everything sent out tonight. All of you lovely folks should have your invite/mail by the morning ^-^ <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
All of the mail has been sent! If you sign in tomorrow and you didn't get any mail from me... Then... lemme know! :P

Goodnight wyrmies! *hugs*
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/29/2013 08:16 AMPosted by Vandrysse
Bump!

Woo free bumps!

Ooh look ^^^ another one!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*Pokes*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/29/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Erydani
*Pokes*

:o *return poke... WITH VIGOR!*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/29/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Lilynaria
*Pokes*

*gets poked in the eye* IHSGDHGKSJDHK WHY?!?!! I'm in innocent bystander!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/27/2013 03:20 AMPosted by Mossclàw
I think Briar had better upgrade her bags... >.>

I have this idea that she plans on filling mine as well as her own.... I also have a feeling I will get to do nothing but gather herbs in the week leading up to this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/30/2013 01:02 AMPosted by Civardi

*gets poked in the eye* IHSGDHGKSJDHK WHY?!?!! I'm in innocent bystander!

:O! When poking goes awry! Tree heals? :D *swirls branchy arms around*

01/30/2013 02:22 AMPosted by Irianos
I have this idea that she plans on filling mine as well as her own.... I also have a feeling I will get to do nothing but gather herbs in the week leading up to this.

Helping guildies is what it's all about...right? *forces her co-gms into slave labor* IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING HELPFUL!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
To the top you go!
Reply Quote
...I keep getting tied up with stuff, and then free when you're offline, rofl. Co-GM and I talked, and I'll be tossing you a mail regarding what we'd like to donate for prizes and the like since my sense of timing has been derpy! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/30/2013 02:56 PMPosted by Ziichi
...I keep getting tied up with stuff, and then free when you're offline, rofl. Co-GM and I talked, and I'll be tossing you a mail regarding what we'd like to donate for prizes and the like since my sense of timing has been derpy! :D

Lol, I know how it is :P. Sounds good~ talk at ya soon! \o/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]