Gold Challenge Modes on Gorefiend

90 Tauren Paladin
For those that are interested in challenge mode on this slowly dying server and do not have the guild to do it this is your chance to get in on the action. I am forming a Challenge Mode grp that is willing to take the time and have the patients for these runs. Looking for SERIOUS PEEPS ONLY (THIS S**T IS KINDOF HARD). Please post at will. Must come prepared with Flasks, Pots, Food, and strong knowledge of the CM Gold runs that you wish to do. I am currently 1/9 gold atm and am willing to dps for any group.

Battletag Threatcon#1218
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Is that some Threats?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bumping to try and get some love on this. Currently 6/9 gold from the Cross-Realm and i would like to get them eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
my own guild just ignores me when I ask to do challenge modes. Bunch of dicks.
Reply Quote
blargh
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Add me to friends or mail me in game, Im a tank and willing to put in time and effort to getting gold and nothing other than that, Im getting geared atm, hit 90 yesterday and only have a 496 ilvl but im working as hard as i can.

If im online and youre on too then definitely let me know and ill drop whatever im doing and do challenge modes with ya, I have some experience on my main (rogue) {Darkspear} if youd like the name of him whisper me ingame but yeah,

TLDR: Tank, Down for anytime of the day, Invite me, just whisper before hand. Take care
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]