Looking for RaF - Details inside!

90 Human Paladin
As the title says, I am looking for a recruit-a-friend. I am looking to recruit someone and level as many toons as you wish to level.

I will be supplying bags, gold, etc. All I expect is that you supply/buy your games. I am not only looking to just go our separate ways afterwards. I am also looking for a friendship. We can help each other get gear and anything we desire. Just whisper me in game, write me an in-game message or just reply back here.

If you have any questions or any negotiations, etc.; just let me know.

Happy Hunting!
--Raznoth
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
There used to be an entire thread dedicated too this sort of thing on MMOChampion. Not sure if it's still there, but you'll probably get better results there than here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Edited by Brad on 1/25/2013 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
still checking this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes, still checking this. Why you ask?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
how often are you online?
how long do you play per day?
Would you be using skype?

How old are you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am online every day. I play for most of the day. The schedule of play time depends on my work schedule for the week. I don't really use skype, I don't mind giving you my direct line(My cell) to contact me. I am 22 years old.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^Still Looking!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]