Rate the Paladin name above you!

28 Human Paladin
Just as the title says. Rate the name of the poster above you on a scale of 1-10. 1 being the lowest 10 being the highest.
Reply Quote
42 Human Paladin
6/10 I'd have given you a 10/10 if you were Ret specced!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lord of flies pun, 8/10 just because I like mythology of all kinds
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
7/10 seems to fit the class ability.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
7/10
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
8/10

I like original names a lot rather than lame two word combinations, but I'm not sure how, if at all, it relates to Paladins. If it isn't an original name I don't recognize it, so I'm going with it being unique. I believe names can represent the player just as much as the class itself.
Reply Quote
8/10
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
7/10 kinda orginal
I know my name doesnt fit the pally class super well i made this name right around when i first started playing didnt know they were suppost to be holy and stuff haha.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
3/10 well because you stated the flaw lol :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I tend to think a character should have an actual name, like from an RP standpoint (even though I have never role played)

However, from a overall standpoint, Divinepride yells Pally or Priest more then any other class by far. Good name 7/10
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

You're all Paladins so that's a 10/10 regardless. Gg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
9.8/10, love the way it sounds man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]