@ AutoBads

90 Human Paladin
Minus the fact that you guys suck 'cause you wouldn't let Sasko and I play together and the fact that it was a bit disorganized - I salute you for making the 2s tournament.

There are barely any serious or even active pvpers on Draenor. We need more events like this that provide incentive for people to start pvping and to get involved.

So hats off to you. I would fully support and enjoy another tournament. (Maybe some 3v3 :D)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
'Cause 2s is almost completely comp dependent -_-
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I vote for a 3v3 tourney! And a cleaner stream would benefit from more viewers and possibly an opportunity to get money from ads!

If you used a better video capture program would be a lot better. Also, to have nameplates set up so you can actually see who's on the screen instead of taking a few seconds to figure it out. Also, adding an overlay at the top would be recommended, for scores and time played.

Good job though for a first tourney even though it was a little bit disorganized. If you improve the organization, such as everyone watching the stream and knowing the rules, and making the games go by faster would be the biggest improvements to make.

I might have some other ideas I'll share with you guys later.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Agreed with the above posts. 3v3 tournament would be a lot more fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Unban Swifty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wish Horde could participate =/
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I see that Wdowmaker and I were not informed of this tournament. Were you guys intimidated by us?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It gets lonely at the top, but I understand. It would be like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade playing against some scrubs at the gym. We would dominate too hard. An invite would be cool though, but if the thought of us destroying all who step foot into our arena is too much to handle it's okay, we're used to it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Please invite Widowmaker and Fresco to the next tournament. Even though they pride themselves in massive trolling, I sense they ACTUALLY believe they're the best. I'd really enjoy shattering that. Unban Swifty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/24/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Jimçuningham
Wish Horde could participate =/

You can. Pay 30 bucks and transfer alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR PVP ON THIS SERVER BECAUSE GAROD WILL !@#$ DOWN YOUR THROAT.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Sir, I must compliment you on yo xmog

/tips hat
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I hate your transmogs on all of your toons Kenick. HATE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/05/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Bawx
Please invite Widowmaker and Fresco to the next tournament. Even though they pride themselves in massive trolling, I sense they ACTUALLY believe they're the best. I'd really enjoy shattering that. Unban Swifty.

Who exactly are you again?? I'm sorry but I refuse to think that a no name would beat me at anything...

P.S. It'd be hard to face us when you are in the losers bracket and we aren't
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
BOOMPA!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
When you actually put yourself in an arena bracket we'll see if you can actually stay in a winners bracket. Until then, enjoy defending bases and dry humping a flag carrier to 10 stacks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Checks fresco's arena teams.

Sees 1500.

Nothing to see here. ^_^
Edited by Thinkwice on 2/11/2013 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]