@ AutoBads

90 Human Rogue
He posts a bunch of random crap making some kind of scrub excuses why he doesn't arena (or cant lolol), refuses to duel anyone ( I wouldn't want to duel any of us either) and we're getting "shut down". This guy lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Why don't you RBG Bawx? You must be bad kid
And the only reason I won't duel any of you is because none of you matter. Who are any of you? Make your names mean something so when I beat you I get some benefit from it
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Why don't you RBG Bawx? You must be bad kid
And the only reason I won't duel any of you is because none of you matter. Who are any of you? Make your names mean something so when I beat you I get some benefit from it

Most arena players don't RBG because it's !@#$ pvp. It doesn't decide who's better. There's a reason why arenas are the tournaments held at Blizzcon and not RBGs. 3v3 bracket is what this game is based around, and the reason self proclaimed pvpers like yourself don't do them isn't because you don't enjoy them or you don't have the time. It's simple---you can't.

And trust me, the people that actually pvp know who I am. I'd prefer to be known by some for my skills, and not by the entire server as a laughing stock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Fresco/achievement#95:165

pretty much says it all. Dunno how he can defend himself when the proof is right there, lol.

I've pretty much realized that Fresco is just an elaborate troll, and doesn't really believe the things he says, so I'm out.

I mean that's the only logical explanation anyway, anyone who actually BELIEVED untrue things about themselves would be someone you'd meet in a mental asylum.

..... so either Fresco is a somewhat successful troll, or a schizophrenic.

Either way, I don't care which, he's still bad. lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Are these nerds still going on about this? Did they not hear what happened to the last guild that crossed the path of Fresco? I think Infinite Order needs to crawl back into their hole (the 1600 arena bracket) and pray they never come face to face with the wrath of Fresco.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

Most arena players don't RBG because it's !@#$ pvp. It doesn't decide who's better. There's a reason why arenas are the tournaments held at Blizzcon and not RBGs. 3v3 bracket is what this game is based around, and the reason self proclaimed pvpers like yourself don't do them isn't because you don't enjoy them or you don't have the time. It's simple---you can't.

And trust me, the people that actually pvp know who I am. I'd prefer to be known by some for my skills, and not by the entire server as a laughing stock.

Aren't the tournaments held at Blizzcon the same ones that don't end in anybody dying after 20 minutes? Yeah that's a whole lot of fun. Not even a real winner. If this game was based solely around 3v3, then there wouldn't be any other brackets. I really just don't do them because I don't enjoy them, and even if I did have the time, I still wouldn't. I know it's hard for your little mind to grasp that not everyone enjoys the same rudimentary things that you do though.

And who on Draenor actually pvps? No one on this server has done anything worth mentioning pvp wise. So the people that "actually pvp" don't hold much weight.

Adenosine, you are trying so hard to try to get a knock in on me and it's just failing miserably. This is almost as sad as that no name Thinkwice thinking he actually matters. And how is it that you claim to be an arena player, and barely have 1750 achievements? I don't even arena and I know I can get 1750 in about an hour of serious play. Get a 2k achievement then you can mention my name. Until then just keep being terrible at an easy video game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/24/2013 11:06 PMPosted by Widowmaker
Are these nerds still going on about this? Did they not hear what happened to the last guild that crossed the path of Fresco? I think Infinite Order needs to crawl back into their hole (the 1600 arena bracket) and pray they never come face to face with the wrath of Fresco.

lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
so much h8
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/24/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Fresco
Get a 2k achievement then you can mention my name. Until then just keep being terrible at an easy video game.

Probably should have an achievement before you tell people to get one. "Links RBG achievement". So bad. Just transfer off Draenor already.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I forgot about this thread.

Fresco is butthurt, and for some reason still pretending he's good.

That's cute.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Wait, there are still pvpers on Draenor?

I really thought Battousia was the only one left.
Reply Quote
45 Human Rogue
Ace
You're all bad.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Is it bad that I achieved a higher arena rating on an enhance shaman during s11 than fresco did as a rogue? More news at 11! (One of these days I'll actually pvp competitively on a toon again.)
Edited by Animaleyes on 3/11/2013 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I forgot about this thread.

Months later and you all have still not accomplished anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Is this the best Draenor can do these days in the drama department? Bumping months old weak bickering about a terribad rogue? I am disappoint.

This server needs an enema.
Reply Quote
Thank you :) Autobads actually is helping Draenor in ways that you aren't thinking about.
So far I have had over 5 people Xfer to Draenor just to join our PvP guild :) that keeps Draenor's population growing and stable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hi im sasko
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
on another note, whats red and smells like blue paint?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
RED PAINT!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
If you're not slaying dragons, you're doing it wrong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]