[A] Brimstone Seeks a Few Good Raiders

86 Goblin Shaman
Greetings from [Brimstone]!

We are a tight-knit small core of raiders that have known each other for over 6 years (some of you may remember the Horde guild [Wretched], where we all started out). Over time, some of us have split off to other servers and guilds including [Elitist Jerks] (yes, the real one) but we have always stayed in close contact.

We are going to be raiding again in the next couple of weeks and we need quality players to fill out our 10-man roster. Our current needs are:

1 tank: (Non-druid)
2-3 Healers (any class)
2-3 DPS (primarily melee)

Even if your role/class is not listed here, we will always consider excellent applicants.

I'll keep this short and sweet, though we will want to know a lot about you before bringing you on. To apply, just make an account on our forums and introduce yourself. Include something about you, your experience and your goals for this expansion.

Forums link: http://wretched-guild.com/

Thanks for reading!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Hey Suno,

Are you guys still looking to recruit?

I have a group of 3 (including myself) who have been raiding together since vanilla. 1 Priest Healer, 2 Melee DPS (warrior & rogue)

We just reactivated for MoP and are more or less fresh 90s working on heroic/jp gear, dailies for rep, and professions to maximize our DPS. We are currently un-gemmed/enchanted/reforged, however we have been working hard and quick farming heroics and leveling up our rep/profs.

We will apply to your site, but I thought I would check in first.
Edited by Darkrok on 1/25/2013 11:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Shaman
We've been teaming up with a handful of guys from another guild to complete normal raids. We are still interested in more folks. Between them and us, we have about 7 quality raiders and others that are not so much. Once you guys get up to about 470 let me know and we'll bring you along to see how you're doing.

- Prejudice
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]