WTB [Heavy Junkbox] x1400

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So I am starting the long, drawn out grind for the Insane in the Membrane Feat of Strength. In order to get honored with Ravenholdt, I need lots of these. 1400 to be exact.

*ONLY ROGUES CAN GET THESE BY PICKPOCKETING HUMANOID MOBS*

These mobs can be found in the instances of Blackrock Depths, Blackrock Spire, Dire Maul, Scholomance, Stratholme. They can also be found on humanoids in Eastern Plaguelands, and on a few other scattered other mobs throughout the world.

I am paying 1g (OBO) per box because of the massive quantity needed or we can work out other arrangements as needed.

Message me in game if you have some you'd like to trade me, CoD.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
01/20/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Darion
I am paying 1g (OBO

LOL, dude the last guy I saw spamming /2 wanting these was offering 50g a piece and he spammed for like a year.

So good luck 2ya anyway
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
You're best served by leveling a rogue to do your pickpocket for you. I tried the CoD game for over a year and got less than 30 that way. Tyr's Hand in EPL is where I farmed mine, the circuit is perfect because the pockets respawn right as you restart it.

Good Luck in obtaining the title!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]