<Eradicate> [2/16H] wants you!

90 Troll Rogue
Want to see and down heroic content but your time is very limited? We'd love to talk to you!

<Eradicate> is currently looking for the following to fill our core 10 man group:

***Prot Paly/Warrior

***Hunter

Eradicate formed in November 2012 to push progression on a casual raid schedule. Many of us have professional careers, families, and other various obligations which only allows us to raid on a limited time frame. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-10:30 server. With only raiding seven hours a week, we take our time during raids very serious and expect nothing but the best from you. With currently pushing heroic content, we ask that you be at least 388 ilvl when applying. To learn more about us, please contact Jayana or myself in-game. You can also learn more and apply at our website:

eradicate-guild.enjin.com
Edited by Shanknasty on 2/10/2013 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
bump for updates
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are also looking for a Lock!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
bump for more updates!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Make that a Mage or a Boomkin!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Bump for more updates....ele shamans and hunters come raid with us!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
To the top for updates!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
To the top for updates. Let's clear some more heroics before 5.2!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still looking for a hunter? I looked at your recruitment page on your site, but I'm not actually seeing a way to apply. Under the "Apply to Eradicate Here!" header, it says "you cannot submit the form." Weird yeah?

Anyway, I'm interested and I think I would be a good fit. Message me in game if you are interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]