It is Org who is afraid now.

90 Orc Warrior
I dont care about any of this except the fact bloodymedic is bad and trolls like hes good, which in reality, hes that ugly, fat girl that hangs out with more attractive girls, thus she thinks shes cool. Then the more attractive girls hang out with her because it makes their self esteem go up, knowing they are that much better. Everyone else, have a nice day.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Yawn, More people showing off their epeen*facepalm* Turkey anytime you wanna go 1v1 or even 2v1 let me know. And no worries , Next time ill be sure to record ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/10/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Zelldrek
Yawn, More people showing off their epeen*facepalm* Turkey anytime you wanna go 1v1 or even 2v1 let me know. And no worries , Next time ill be sure to record ;)

kinky can i watch?
Edited by Mashedy on 2/10/2013 8:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Mash xD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
You can watch Mash but the fee is $2.99 a min via 900 number.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
is the single mom show free lovely?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bRo zElDrEk WaNnA 1v1 SniPeRs bRo? QuiCkScOpEs PriVaTE mAtCh InV mE
Edited by Turkeypotpie on 2/11/2013 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/11/2013 08:16 AMPosted by Delovely
You can watch Mash but the fee is $2.99 a min via 900 number.

Just going to say, I find it very perplexing how you have elite gear, yet your rBG rating is at 1700 & you've never accomplished anything in arena. Did you exploit to 2.2 then try to play for real, & lose or something? lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Nice posting on 2 different characters assquake , and Betty Shes got a lower rating because she started running Low MMR for peeps in guild that needed it. Its called being nice! its this crazy thing that people do to help others. Why so touchy?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/11/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Zelldrek
Nice posting on 2 different characters assquake , and Betty Shes got a lower rating because she started running Low MMR for peeps in guild that needed it. Its called being nice! its this crazy thing that people do to help others. Why so touchy?

A Disc Priest, from Blackhand, with no arena experience, all of a sudden getting elite gear? That's why. I have yet to see a disc in a RBG. Do I smell, fish?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/11/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Heygurll
is the single mom show free lovely?

Not sure could you ask her please we don't have any entertainment for intermission. Unless you object as she will be out late then your going to have to make your own lunch and stay at the bus stop all by yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
problem zeldrek?, maybe you should go blade storm so your retard character can't miss a ability
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Rofl Turkey Why you mad? Your so angry for no reason its PVP I killed you, you killed me. You make me laugh with all your internet confidence. Relax enjoy the game and stop trying to show off your epeen. As to Delovely, I don't know if you know this Betty, but Blizzard introduced this cool feature that allows you to play with people outside of your server. You should check it out! its awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/11/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Zelldrek
Rofl Turkey Why you mad? Your so angry for no reason its PVP I killed you, you killed me. You make me laugh with all your internet confidence. Relax enjoy the game and stop trying to show off your epeen. As to Delovely, I don't know if you know this Betty, but Blizzard introduced this cool feature that allows you to play with people outside of your server. You should check it out! its awesome!

Bad players also invented these exploits called carries and win-trading! You should give it a try, if you haven't already, since you can't connect on a frontal-cone stun with an absurd radius. You'd probably miss the ground if you tripped over your own kankles. I think we're done here sir.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You pretty mad to for some reason. Not sure why, the only thing I can think of is when you outgeared me in cata and still lost repeatedly to the point where you ragelogged. Seriously man it was awhile go let it go. Maybe try some relaxing exercise.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i aint even mad, you smell like !@#$, you sister looks like your tauren, your character looks like he has an extra chromosome when he shockwaves, checkmate swagfag
Edited by Turkeypotpie on 2/11/2013 7:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
*facepalm* . . . .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]