LFM in [Eastwoods Empty Chair] 25 Alliance

I always seem to get myself into this exact situation and I end up quitting this game because of it. I transfer my main characters to a new server that my friends are playing on and they all quit at the same time from life issues.

Well I came to Eitrigg a few months ago to join a guild with friends. News sparked and all of my friends from WoW came with me as well. We had about 12 active friends all playing together and having fun. A chain reaction of quitting happened and now it is just me, my brother, and a couple other people that log in occasionally.

I play WoW to get away from life, and to have a good time. I was just seeing if anyone was interested in joining our guild in a similar situation as me. We are always running together when we are on and we would like to eventually raid and do some structured PVP. A guild name change is in the works as well if that is scaring away anyone!

If you are interested in joining a level 25 guild that has a main focus on working together and having a good time together, let me or other guild members know! Thanks for your time guys!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
just join a much more active guild and either sell or keep this one as a bank guild best solution since it seems you wanna socialize with other players
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I used to play on Maiev, i quit cause I didnt like cata, came back this expansion cause a friend scroll of resurrectioned me. Maiev is now a dead server so I played with him on Feathermoon. He quit the game recently and now I am playing with old friends from Maiev I rolled with during the wrath days here in Eitrigg. If they quit I'm gonna get mad too, so I kinda feel ya. just bad luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]