5.2 loot list

1 Blood Elf Paladin
Is there anywhere that lists what gear is going to become available in 5.2 yet?

Reason is simple. I have a lot of Valor stockpiled and I want to use it to upgrade the items that I will be least likely to replace in 5.2. Unfortunately since the upgrade vendor is being removed, I need to know what gear I will likely have access to before 5.2 hits.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
I usually head to MMO Champion for stuff like this. They tend to datamine stuff like this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
it's a nice request but I'm pretty sure they're just going to reset your valor upon the new patch. I think they do this so no one can get a quick step ahead. However I'm not sure for this upcoming patch.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2013 03:00 PMPosted by Rosenivy
it's a nice request but I'm pretty sure they're just going to reset your valor upon the new patch. I think they do this so no one can get a quick step ahead. However I'm not sure for this upcoming patch.

I'm not talking about keeping valor for 5.2. I want to use my valor to upgrade my existing items BEFORE 5.2 hits.

But I don't want to upgrade my bracers for example, if there is an awesome new set of bracers that drops right from the first boss of the new raid in 5.2.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Like Rose said, all your valor is likely going to be converted into JP on patch day. Don't bother stockpiling valor. Spend it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I don't believe the loot tables have been datamined yet. I'm sure we'll see it pop up on MMO-Champion in the coming weeks.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
01/22/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Galindiae
But I don't want to upgrade my bracers for example, if there is an awesome new set of bracers that drops right from the first boss of the new raid in 5.2.
Oh, well in that case, nevermind. I have no useful advice. ;-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]