TBoF is hosting a 25m MsV

The Brotherhood of Fire is hosting what we hope will be a recurring 25m MsV run.

When : 6pm server time Sunday evenings

There is no requirement to join TBoF for the initial run, nor will there be any expectation to guild hop to continue to run. If you have read the Save The Realm thread you will see that one of my chief complaints is a lack of community, this is an attempt to get to know some of you better and begin to rebuild some sense of community on the server.

All are welcome providing you have a minimum ilvl of 460ish, the ability to install and use mumble (if you need help with this let us know), can perform your role.

If you have a toon that is only raiding HoF, ToES or a geared alt that you would like to work into a run let us know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello~

I am a tank that serves to protect you
I keep you all from being squishy goo
And you will find that when our time is through.
Aggro is mine, I hold the line.

---
I'm also a DPS!
Reply Quote
Ive added you to the invite list, check your calender
Reply Quote
BTW: Loot rules are pretty standard but I will post them here

If you pugged with any of my groups during DS or with Woolf's afternoon group you will be familiar with these.

MS>OS>DE

We would prefer a distribution of loot so 1 MS roll 1 OS roll until all eligible have taken a piece. Patterns are opened up 1st to those with the applicable crafting profession who can learn it. If no one needs the pattern it goes open roll.

Any materials (Bloods and Sha Crystals) gained through DEing gear will be held until the end of the run to be rolled on 1st by those who do not win gear. Extra mats will be open roll.

Any and all mounts dropped will go directly to me...No? Mounts obviously will go open roll.

This is not a loot council run so we will not formally be distibuting gear based on upgrade evaluation, but strongly encourage that is taken into account when rolling. The more we upgrade the further this group can go.

Blizzard announced that thunderforged items will be dropping in 5.2 raids with 25m having a better drop rate so lets make this work.
Reply Quote
I think another problem is that not enough people use the forums, i generally see the same people posting stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
We'll be starting invites for this run at 5:30. I have raid led a 40 man team in vanilla and 25 mans from Mags/Gruuls all the way to Firelands on Shatnner. We had a lot of success with them, when we broke into 10 man groups. I also ran a 25 man ICC pug every Saturday that cleared all but 1-2 bosses weekly in 1 night. We expect to have success with this run, and I'm looking forward to seeing some current content in 25's again. Talk to your guildies or friends about the run if you get the chance. I know not everyone is checking the thread.
Edited by Woolfgar on 1/26/2013 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm saving the lock on my resto druid for this, got the invite on my hunter but it's locked for this week :)

Hopefully I can drag myself awake that early for it LOL I'm a true night owl so 5:30 is super early for me.
Edited by Feyranna on 1/26/2013 7:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
Huzzah for 3/6 on first night :D I'd say pretty good for a pug in an unfamiliar group size.
Reply Quote
It went great! Thanks everyone for coming out. Check your calenders, I just put it up for next week as well. If you ran with us tonight (1/27/2013) and you dont have a calender invite form me for next week, drop me a mail or shoot me a whisper. I have either written your name down in such a manner that i cannot read it, or you have special characters in your name that I didnt write down.

We hope most of the group that ran tonight will return.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
VoG
This is a great idea, and I would love to join, but for myself 6pm server is an hour or so too early.
Reply Quote
I have had a number of comments that 6pm on Sunday evening might be a bit off for some. If we could get a consensus of a more optimal raid time we would look at bumping it back
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I think starting a bit later would be better as well, something like 7pm server or so. But I am not sure how that works with everyone else. I'll try my best to make it work though, no matter what time the raid gets scheduled. :)
Edited by Electronics on 2/2/2013 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
Anything before 7 really is a stretch for me. Doing my best to make it work because I believe it is helpful for our server but for me later is definitely better. Sunday's fine though :D
Reply Quote
Next week (2/10/13) it is set for 7pm
Reply Quote
can't wait :)

Had a blast healing with Peterlafluer, always wonderful to mesh well with another healie!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
VoG
02/03/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Cuchullin
Next week (2/10/13) it is set for 7pm

I'll try to get one of my alts up to raid level. No guarantees mind - there's so much else to be done! :)

Tre
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If you are ever in need of a healer or dps, let me know. I would love to come on either my holy priest or retribution paladin (Nekhbet) provided that I haven't cleared / saved to MSV for that week :).
Edited by Amunrë on 2/4/2013 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
oddly enough rdps seem to be the role we usually haven't filled by raid night. If you can shoot me an ingame mail (I dont always remember to add people from forums) Ill get you on the invitation list Amunre. Also I suck with the special characters in toon names so....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
i have 3 Rdps, send me an ingame mail i'll see what i can do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]