Looking for friends to run wrath heroic.

85 Pandaren Hunter
Hi,

Currently looking for a set of friends to run Wrath of the Lich King Heroics. I took a long break from WoW and recently back. The last I played on retail was vanilla a little up to like 53 and then I played on a friends account and did some BC.

While back I have made it my mission to attempt to do as much dungeon content as possible. So far I have cleared almost every classic dungeon (skipped a few low level, which i'll correct!), cleared every bc dungeon, cleared every regular wrath dungeon except ICC dungeons.

This char I am going to exp lock at level 80 and attempt to run all the heroics in wrath. When I finish that I plan on doing all the 5 mans in cata. I don't yet have the MoP expansion.

I play CST usually like 6-10pm you can see me online and weekends of course. Send me a chat if you would be interested in running with me.

-Kashino
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]