most challenging healing class?

82 Night Elf Druid
One thats not simply reacting to the situation but more like planning and knowing how and when to use CDs and etc. I'm curious cause druid is my first healer so far
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Monk felt odd. I healed one instance then vendored my healing gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
All healers should be planning and knowing how and when to use CDs, precasts, etc. Mess up a Spirit Shell timing and you just wasted a whole bunch of Absorbs on the raid and lost out on that damage reduction on the raid. Disc is probably the most forgiving right now.

I would say Shaman? Shamans have multiple cooldowns that they need to manage. They have Ascendance, Healing Tide Totem, Spirit Link, Mana Tide, Healing Stream Totem, etc. On top of that, precasting a big heal with great timing on a boss swing will net a huge heal from mastery.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Having played all the healer classes cept druid i would have to say healing is generally an easy task.
After 5.1 i would say monk is rather hard to heal well, but it is still very possible.
Shaman is fun and the CDs arent meant to make the class hard at all. Raid's low? pop healing tide, raid's low again? Ascendance. Oh, mana low now? Mana tide. and believe me i enjoy healing on shaman as much as priest.
Edited by Livetune on 1/24/2013 1:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Having played all the healer classes cept druid i would have to say healing is generally an easy task.
After 5.1 i would say monk is rather hard to heal well, but it is still very possible.
Shaman is fun and the CDs arent meant to make the class hard at all. Raid's low? pop healing tide, raid's low again? Ascendance. Oh, mana low now? Mana tide. and believe me i enjoy healing on shaman as much as priest.

Bwaahahahaahh be real now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I've only healed Holy/Disc priest and Monk, but from my experience monk is a bit tougher at first, and still pretty complex compared to priest imo. There are a couple of ways you can play them actually, fistweaving or at range, but the effectiveness varies greatly between certain fights and one style at times may not be better than another. They can also be very mana-intensive.
Edited by Tramadoll on 1/24/2013 1:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
The most challenging healing class right now?

It's monks, but not because they are hard. It's the most challenging because you basically will have to relearn how to heal and gear each and every patch of this expansion.
Edited by Zemenatra on 1/24/2013 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]