Holy Paladins fun in 10mans?

86 Orc Shaman
I haven't healed on my paladin in a very long time and thinking of this shaman or the paladin. Is the paladin a fun healer for 10mans?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Yes....havent played all the healers at 90...but in my opinion one of the most versatile healing classes avail....I like having a tool for almost every situation...crap hits the fan...I have a cd for that...Tank screw up and gets his face bashed in...I have a cd for that...dps derps it and gets aggro...I have a cd for that....DPS is annoying me in a 5m...I have a cd for that (2 with clemency)....see where I am going :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/19/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Calx
I haven't healed on my paladin in a very long time and thinking of this shaman or the paladin. Is the paladin a fun healer for 10mans?

Yes, the paladin is a fun healer for 10 mans, although I think that holy paladins shine better in a 25 man setting. As Hershel above me mentioned, you have a cool down for nearly any given situation as a holy paladin, making the paladin an extremely versatile healer.
Edited by Nasonia on 1/19/2013 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
Holy paladins shine in either raid setting. But they can be incredibly fun in 10 mans for sure. As both posters above mentioned, they have insane amounts of versatility and have some of the most clutch "oh !@#$" buttons in the game. Not to mention they aren't incredibly gear dependent and you can adjust your play style, or cooldown usage if you're struggling. Not to mention as a paladin you can ignore a large portion of raid mechanics with your bubbles and hand spells.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Have we mentioned its easy to play?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Keola

I promise I'm not trying to armory bash. I noticed your gemming and am wondering what do? Straight intel and mastery gems?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/19/2013 08:44 PMPosted by Nasonia
Yes, the paladin is a fun healer for 10 mans, although I think that holy paladins shine better in a 25 man setting. As Hershel above me mentioned, you have a cool down for nearly any given situation as a holy paladin, making the paladin an extremely versatile healer.

What he said ^

Also, Pearl Inlaid Boots Suit your transmog much better. Happy Hunting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]