Seven Stars

Me thinks we can tally that one up as a horde victory

Good fight guys. :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
A thousand times I repeat in agreeance. The fact that I almost missed out on this, voluntarily, is a shameful one.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/OEh5mxi.jpg

I'm in your inn, being served by your wenches
Reply Quote
awesome pic! Mikey i lol'd irl
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Greenskin is best skin, Mon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
That was totally fun! Hope to do it again sometime.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Oh just tell me you killed the laughing Dwarf that sits at that bar. I hate that all he does is laugh non stop!
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Wilberfoerce
A thousand times I repeat in agreeance. The fact that I almost missed out on this, voluntarily, is a shameful one.

im glad you changed your mind. it was good to have you there brosiff.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/OEh5mxi.jpg

I'm in your inn, being served by your wenches
You focused fired a guildie?!

YOU WILL PAY THOSE WITH SKIN THAT HAPPENS TO BE GREEN! Even if I have to kill the furries to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
01/20/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Ismeralda
YOU WILL PAY THOSE WITH SKIN THAT HAPPENS TO BE GREEN!

No need ta pey us, mon. We do dis free.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sir Talligan bravely turned and fled

Uh, I mean I went and heroically guarded Stormwind in case you guys came after our king
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/21/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Øi
No need ta pey us, mon. We do dis free.
This is a hard bargain to argue against. *Shakes fist.* Goblins are rubbing off on you!
Reply Quote
I logged on late last night to just see the long trail of skeletons...was reminded of this old post of mine in the "@The Horde" thread here:

12/21/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Braellyn
The guards at both Shrines ruin PvP. 7 second chain stuns that are not trinketable, it's just the worst.

Hmm...ok...well that's kinda out then...but couldn't we use the Vale itself (the area between the shrines) as a WPvP battleground...I imagine an organized assault by one side or the other would start a meeting engagement that might bring people in from both Shrines.

Dunno though. As I've said, I'm not a WPvP expert.

I guess the guards have begun to stop ruining PvP...or we just don't care any more.

Regardless, I'm both sorry AND happy that I missed it. But nice to see anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Guards still ruin pvp, friend. I imagine if alliance had 27 people like the horde there wouldn't be a fight...Dunno how many we had last night but if we had 27 with those stupid !@# guards and still lost..every Alliance involved should be flogged and forced to uninstall their game. FORCED.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
although the turn out -
Weak, it still shows what can be
WPVP lives
Edited by Sizzlack on 1/23/2013 11:09 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]