Shaman or Druid pvp healing?

90 Blood Elf Priest
I have a lvl 87 resto druid, and a low level 51 shaman, and so far i find them both to be very fun classes to play healing, especially in pvp.

Does either one of these classes have such a large weakness that it would be unwise to invest alot of time and energy into gearing? I like them both nearly equally, they both have different playstyles, weaknesses, and strengths, but I am wondering if one is considered "gimpy" compared to the other in arena/bg's

Thanks!
Edited by Laferre on 1/22/2013 11:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
resto's are gimp and will become utterly useless come 5.2 considering all the nerfs we got and got nothing in return except a 10% healing buff which won't help at all
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/22/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Galoott
resto's are gimp and will become utterly useless come 5.2 considering all the nerfs we got and got nothing in return except a 10% healing buff which won't help at all

resto shaman or resto druid, lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hes talking Druid, Im currently trying both out and soon they will both be 90. It seems that shammy has less oh crap moments and not to many situations to cause you to get flustered. But I do love my druid
Edited by Shifts on 3/8/2013 7:14 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]